September 21, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

Author Topic: marcus rashford...  (Read 2306 times)

September 13, 2018, 03:33:50 AM
Reply #30

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

September 13, 2018, 03:39:31 AM
Reply #31

Dr. Sponge

Mourinho looks set to self-destruct again, which could change things for Rashford at United. Would love him at us though.

September 13, 2018, 03:49:52 AM
Reply #32

Jamokachi

He does get bit parts that's why he's pissed off, watched UTD's pre season....

Aaaaaaand I'll stop you there.

September 13, 2018, 03:50:08 AM
Reply #33

Juanito

Think he'll just stay at Utd, and prosper when Mourinho's gone, probably later this season. He's a Manc and a Utd fan, so very much doubt he's going anywhere.

This seems more likely

September 13, 2018, 03:52:22 AM
Reply #34

formerKHL

???

I was confused, and then I saw take Ashley Young for 15m, so it made me realise it was all a raving of a mad man

Anyway, would be nice to get him, but won't ever happen, Chelsea, City, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal would all want him

Its my Walsh in action impression......

September 13, 2018, 04:02:37 AM
Reply #35

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
He does get bit parts that's why he's pissed off, watched UTD's pre season last year against Real/Barca, against Real they played Rashford, Lingaurd, Marshial, they were superb the best iv'e seen UTD for ages before and they haven't matched it since, Mourihnio has set Rashford back for me the lad was flying, why he plays Lukaku for the full 90 all the time even when he's not firing points to something between the 2 not being right.

He plays Lukaku because he's a more complete striker. Rashford is not better than Lukaku at this moment in time.

Rashford was flying, but there have been plenty of players who've made a big initial splash but not kick on. I agree Mourinho hasn't helped him though.

However, I still wouldn't bet the house on Rashford as the main man ala Lukaku and Kane...which is what a lot of top clubs would ask of him in that position. He has more to prove on that score, and that's probably why he should get a transfer to a side he will be playing every week in his desired position.

September 13, 2018, 07:21:55 AM
Reply #36

eyesalwaysblue

I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 13, 2018, 07:26:45 AM
Reply #37

eyesalwaysblue

Aaaaaaand I'll stop you there.
Another fuckin pillock.

September 13, 2018, 07:58:38 AM
Reply #38

eyesalwaysblue

He plays Lukaku because he's a more complete striker. Rashford is not better than Lukaku at this moment in time.

Rashford was flying, but there have been plenty of players who've made a big initial splash but not kick on. I agree Mourinho hasn't helped him though.

However, I still wouldn't bet the house on Rashford as the main man ala Lukaku and Kane...which is what a lot of top clubs would ask of him in that position. He has more to prove on that score, and that's probably why he should get a transfer to a side he will be playing every week in his desired position.
All true but i think UTD would be mad to let him go, great talent love to have him just can't see it comin off but you never know.

September 13, 2018, 06:32:23 PM
Reply #39

Jamokachi

Another fuckin pillock.

No, mate. Basing your opinion of players on pre season friendlies is what makes you a "fuckin pillock".

September 13, 2018, 07:19:13 PM
Reply #40

Macca77

If he did want to leave United, we would near the bottom of the list of potential buyers, loads of teams would be after him

September 13, 2018, 08:16:42 PM
Reply #41

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

One that want (need) Champions League.

September 13, 2018, 08:49:09 PM
Reply #42

stirlingblue

He looked like a bit of a pace merchant coming through but he cant half strike a ball. You dont see a lot of players with his pace and the technique to back it up, if we were talking 30+ million for Lookman youd be looking at at least double that for Rashford I think.

September 13, 2018, 08:57:25 PM
Reply #43

KoemansNumberTens

He looked like a bit of a pace merchant coming through but he cant half strike a ball. You dont see a lot of players with his pace and the technique to back it up, if we were talking 30+ million for Lookman youd be looking at at least double that for Rashford I think.

I think theyd want 100 which is ridiculous really. There was talk of them wanting 80 for martial

September 13, 2018, 09:16:43 PM
Reply #44

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Not getting anywhere near 100mil for him.