December 10, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

Author Topic: [News]The Marco Silva effect  (Read 13957 times)

October 08, 2018, 02:34:30 AM
Reply #270

Shogun

Administrator
Going to put it here - we are going to break our Anfield duck under Marco this season

Bless
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 08, 2018, 02:36:25 AM
Reply #271

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Bless

Always Positive me mate you should know that by now. Vault this come the time. If I'm wrong though you won't find me hiding
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 08, 2018, 02:42:42 AM
Reply #272

Bluedylan

I can see us giving a hiding or two out, if the players get a bit more ruthless.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 08, 2018, 02:43:15 AM
Reply #273

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Nah, can see us getting a hiding there with how we set up defensively.

Not that I think were as bad as people thing at the back. Its more how we set up.

Silva likes to play high up the pitch and puts the onus on the defenders to deal with one on one situations.

Do that against the red men and its curtians.

Could change his approach I suppose but think well play into their hands.

October 08, 2018, 02:45:24 AM
Reply #274

sam of the south

Not that I think were as bad as people thing at the back. Its more how we set up.

Silva likes to play high up the pitch and puts the onus on the defenders to deal with one on one situations.

Please dont call them that, mate
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 08, 2018, 02:46:10 AM
Reply #275

Ross

Going to put it here - we are going to break our Anfield duck under Marco this season

Think well maybe get a win somewhere like City, Spurs or Utd this season but predicting itll be at Mordor is a step to far really.

Think they could play their under 18s and a keeper from their u8s and somehow wed still struggle.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 08, 2018, 02:50:15 AM
Reply #276

Bluedylan

We had 17 attempts on goal yesterday, 8 on target, and plenty of other good situations where we wasted the final ball. That was away to a team that some people seemed to be shitting themselves against. Not sure if we'll win against any top 4 teams (although we should've beat Arsenal), but I can defo see us whooping a couple of teams if the players improve the level of finishing and final ball (which they're capable of, given their talent).
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 08, 2018, 02:54:33 AM
Reply #277

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Think well maybe get a win somewhere like City, Spurs or Utd this season but predicting itll be at Mordor is a step to far really.

Think they could play their under 18s and a keeper from their u8s and somehow wed still struggle.

Well let's just hope the players don't have a similar attitude to some of you on here then. Beaten before we get there

October 08, 2018, 02:55:34 AM
Reply #278

Ross

Well let's just hope the players don't have a similar attitude to some of you on here then. Beaten before we get there

Some of you?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 08, 2018, 02:56:55 AM
Reply #279

Shogun

Administrator
Always Positive me mate you should know that by now. Vault this come the time. If I'm wrong though you won't find me hiding

Hope you're right, they are playing in Paris the Tuesday or Wednesday before
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 08, 2018, 02:57:31 AM
Reply #280

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

October 08, 2018, 02:59:14 AM
Reply #281

Ross

What needs explaining?

Well the bit I quoted really I suppose.

October 08, 2018, 03:01:45 AM
Reply #282

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

We are having a lot of shots but not a great deal are from very good areas.

Mad how many corners we are getting, but makes sense I suppose as our build up is so width focused. Could do with scoring from a corner every now and again.

I am really really worried about how easy it is for people to break against us, lashing 4-5, even 6 people up on to the edge of the box for every attack. Theres got to be a middle ground.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 08, 2018, 03:04:41 AM
Reply #283

Paddockoldie

I've always believed we will beat the shite but I'm mostly wrong in reality. We need to play on the break because Digne is too slow to catch their forward line and Keane, well that's obvious he'd get murdered on the break if we play a high line.. Having said all that we will beat them. Hull did it so why not? 🤔

October 08, 2018, 03:06:16 AM
Reply #284

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Well the bit I quoted really I suppose.

Pretty self explanatory really