December 12, 2018, 04:11:44 AM

Author Topic: [News]The Marco Silva effect  (Read 14018 times)

October 08, 2018, 03:18:36 AM
Reply #285

eyesalwaysblue

“Some of you”?
The mythical Unicorns Of Doom, they're everywhere you know.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 08, 2018, 03:46:20 AM
Reply #286

Ross

Pretty self explanatory really

Not really. In fact that’s s pretty weak response.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 08, 2018, 03:51:08 AM
Reply #287

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Not really. In fact that’s s pretty weak response.

Really? I will try and make it more simple then without sounding patronising. I am pretty hopeful that we will end our Anfield duck - as I am positive about every game in general. I state it on the forum. A couple of posters, including yourself, give the usual negative responses and appear to be resigned to the fact that we won't win. I say that I hope the players don't have that similar attitude to some of you, because if they do then there is no point in them turning up. Not really rocket science like.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 08, 2018, 04:01:51 AM
Reply #288

eyesalwaysblue

Nailed the non patronising...

October 08, 2018, 04:11:29 AM
Reply #289

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Nailed the non patronising...

TBH I couldn't give a shit. He knew what I meant, he's not stupid.

October 08, 2018, 04:16:10 AM
Reply #290

Ross

Really? I will try and make it more simple then without sounding patronising. I am pretty hopeful that we will end our Anfield duck - as I am positive about every game in general. I state it on the forum. A couple of posters, including yourself, give the usual negative responses and appear to be resigned to the fact that we won't win. I say that I hope the players don't have that similar attitude to some of you, because if they do then there is no point in them turning up. Not really rocket science like.

Well considering I’ve said I think we’ll get a win at one of our boggie clubs this season I’d hardly say I’m being “negative” but crack on with your unfounded nonsense if it makes you feel better.

Honestly some people on here think if your not dancing on the streets you’re slitting you’re wrists some times. 
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 08, 2018, 04:17:44 AM
Reply #291

Ross

The mythical Unicorns Of Doom, they're everywhere you know.

Unless you’re part of the lodge you’re out.

October 08, 2018, 04:38:55 AM
Reply #292

eyesalwaysblue

TBH I couldn't give a shit. He knew what I meant, he's not stupid.
No he isn't and we all have our own angles and points on games and the team, the future progression, how it's going etc, the witch hunt on here for the "traitors" is getting a bit weird.

October 08, 2018, 04:45:31 AM
Reply #293

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Well considering I’ve said I think we’ll get a win at one of our boggie clubs this season I’d hardly say I’m being “negative” but crack on with your unfounded nonsense if it makes you feel better.

Honestly some people on here think if your not dancing on the streets you’re slitting you’re wrists some times. 

Your words - Think they could play their under 18’s and a keeper from their u8’s and somehow we’d still struggle.

So, as this is your response to my statement on Liverpool I think it is perfectly justified that I said what I said. Haven't claimed anyone is slitting their wrists, nor am I claiming that Silva is the Second Coming and I've got the street party booked.

October 08, 2018, 04:46:32 AM
Reply #294

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
No he isn't and we all have our own angles and points on games and the team, the future progression, how it's going etc, the witch hunt on here for the "traitors" is getting a bit weird.

Witch hunt? Traitors? Please could you quote where I have been anywhere near hysterical like that on here? I'll wait

October 08, 2018, 04:49:16 AM
Reply #295

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Lads, there’s not witch hunt or anything of the sort.

You can put across criticisms and negativity, just look at the various discussions across the forum at the moment.

October 08, 2018, 04:53:39 AM
Reply #296

Gash

Global Moderator
Haha, "traitors" and "witch hunts", fucking hell.  lolol

October 08, 2018, 04:58:36 AM
Reply #297

eyesalwaysblue

Witch hunt? Traitors? Please could you quote where I have been anywhere near hysterical like that on here? I'll wait
Not you particularly, there's been a few examples this weekend, different people having digs about Sila and Sigg, calling out the "nay sayers" and the "negs" it's been entertaining though.

October 08, 2018, 04:59:59 AM
Reply #298

eyesalwaysblue

Haha, "traitors" and "witch hunts", fucking hell.  lolol
And here he is ha...it was tongue in cheek ya pillock.

October 08, 2018, 05:04:50 AM
Reply #299

Gash

Global Moderator
And here he is ha...it was tongue in cheek ya pillock.

Haha, was it fuck. Bit like your Unicorns of Doom dig as well, it's only you that's still banging on about it. Away back to the Mull of Galloway where there's no internet if it bothers you that much. ;)