December 10, 2018, 07:37:28 PM

Author Topic: Which player in his absolute hey day?  (Read 2870 times)

October 10, 2018, 05:42:25 AM
Reply #60

Gash

Global Moderator
Bit of an odd one, but I think a prime Saha would be great in this team.

Thought Saha was fantastic, even before he joined us. It was just a shame his hamstrings could only manage about 4 games in a row before needing about 8 weeks off. I suppose without his injuries we'd probably never have signed him.

I don't think he knows himself if he was left or right footed he was so good with either one.

October 10, 2018, 06:01:11 AM
Reply #61

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What a baller Saha was. Every now and again youd just get a world class performance out of him.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 10, 2018, 01:47:31 PM
Reply #62

Paddockoldie

I still think his biggest weakness was in his head when it came to being injured. Psychological weakness rather.than actual injury, he just believed he was a lot of the time. Brilliant striker on his well days.

October 10, 2018, 01:55:11 PM
Reply #63

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Arteta in his prime next to gueye and wed win the fucking lot imo
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.