October 24, 2018, 10:33:16 AM

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 9811 times)

September 19, 2018, 05:00:50 AM
Read 9811 times

Shogun

Administrator
May as well get it over with.

Sunday at 4pm.

They are playing Thursday but it's at home to a random Ukraine side so won't make any difference.

Pickford
Coleman* Mina Zouma Digne
Davies Sigurdsson Gana
Walcott DCL Richarlison

*Probably Kenny

Don't think we'll see much of the ball anyway so won't need Schneiderlin to knock it 5 yards to the man next to him. At least with Sigurdsson in there he might be able to pass forward in a counter.

Don't think I'll be able to cope with these midfield options until January.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 05:01:51 AM by Shogun »
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 19, 2018, 05:08:40 AM
Reply #1

sam of the south

Pickford
                 Kenny Mina Zouma Digne
                           Davies Gana
                              Bernard
              Walcott Calvert-Lewin Richarlison

Stekelenburg, Baines, Holgate, Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson, Lookman, Tosun

Win 1-4; Davies, Richarlison 3
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 07:58:56 PM by sam of the south »
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 19, 2018, 05:10:13 AM
Reply #2

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
It's already hard to care
Simply simply lovely

September 19, 2018, 05:22:40 AM
Reply #3

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
3-4-3

Gana and Davies in the middle.

Front three of Richarlison, DCL and Walcott

Try and get that defence outnumbered on the counter.

No point in trying to play any sort of possession based game, playing through the 3rds as we donít have the midfield for it.

September 19, 2018, 05:24:16 AM
Reply #4

Shogun

Administrator
3-4-3

Gana and Davies in the middle.

Front three of Richarlison, DCL and Walcott

Try and get that defence outnumbered on the counter.

No point in trying to play any sort of possession based game, playing through the 3rds as we donít have the midfield for it.

Sick of us radically changing formation for big away games only to get embarrassed anyway
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 19, 2018, 05:25:34 AM
Reply #5

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Sick of us radically changing formation for big away games only to get embarrassed anyway

Sick of 4-2-3-1 playing players out of position and shoehorning players in though.

In a 3-4-3 everyone is in their favoured position .

September 19, 2018, 05:48:59 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I’ll tell you what, it is actually going to be really impressive if silva can get a tune out of this midfield because it clearly is a problem isn’t it, and it’s not just that we haven’t got a sexy little creator in there.

The only person to get any semblance of balance was Sam, and he did that by dropping Rooney deep to look for the ball and then just totally ignore the idea of passing on the midfield and just by passed the middle third with more long balls than anyone else in the league.

Not pretty but I get it.

I’d ideally like a new 6 and a new 8 in January but I know that’s not likely. Gomes I would be very surprised if he’s the answer but he can dribble I believe? So we have a bit of progression there...

I think I’d drop Gana. I think I’d commit to Schneiderlin as the lone 6 and play Davies and Dowell, Davies and Sigurdsson or Davies and Gomes when fit. I think it’s a bitter pill but we have to break some eggs.

4-3-3 with Morgan as the lone, sitting 6. Get him to switch play safely and drop it into the channels like he did for Southampton.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 19, 2018, 10:27:06 AM
Reply #7

Bluedylan

Get Richarlison up top, put Walcott and Bernard on either flank, and put an industrious, aggressive midfield three in the middle. Sit deeper, and try to beat them with pace on the counter. It's achievable, if players cut out the individual errors and if our transition and out-ball to the front three is good enough.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

September 19, 2018, 11:09:00 AM
Reply #8

Ramjam

Iíd give DCL a run up top with Richarlison coming off the left as he does so well, Walcott on the right with Bernard playing in the middle with Gana and Davies either side and a back 4 of Dinge at RB if Coleman ent fit, Baines LB, Zuma and Mina. Keeper picks himself unless big Nev feels like a comeback.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

September 19, 2018, 01:09:39 PM
Reply #9

Juanito

Pickford
Digne   Mina  Zouma  Baines
     Schneiderlin Gana
          Sigurdsson
Walcott   Richarlison  Bernard

Arsenal 2 - 3 Everton
                   (Richarlison 3)

September 19, 2018, 01:11:48 PM
Reply #10

Cereal Killer

Pickford
Coleman Mina Zouma Digne
          Gueye Beni
Walcott    Bernard   Richarlison
                DCL

We're going to need two CMs to disrupt their passing and break down their attacks and they're the only two we have currently

September 19, 2018, 02:12:26 PM
Reply #11

Macca77

Home banker this I'm afraid, hate to say it. Aubameyang hasn't scored for a few games so will grab a couple.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 02:14:12 PM by Macca77 »

September 19, 2018, 02:16:43 PM
Reply #12

TheTone

swerving this, sick of shit Everton weekends, fair play to the positive lids, i've written this one off, fuck off Arsenal and fuck off Walcott too, arsed watching him hugging and high fiving his former teammates

September 19, 2018, 04:14:23 PM
Reply #13

Juanito

Pickford
Coleman Mina Zouma Digne
          Gueye Beni
Walcott    Bernard   Richarlison
                DCL

We're going to need two CMs to disrupt their passing and break down their attacks and they're the only two we have currently

Like to see Beni back and force his way into the first team.

September 19, 2018, 06:58:11 PM
Reply #14

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
This is going to be horrible.