December 11, 2018, 09:37:26 AM

Poll

Who do you want to see starting upfront for the next few games?

Tosun
38 (37.3%)
DCL
12 (11.8%)
Niasse
0 (0%)
Richarlison
43 (42.2%)
Walcott
5 (4.9%)
Other
4 (3.9%)

Total Members Voted: 102

Author Topic: Main Striker - Lets have a poll  (Read 5143 times)

September 24, 2018, 12:44:49 AM
Read 5143 times

Shogun

Administrator
For me, it's Richarlison.

I don't think you'd lose a lot out of his game by playing him through the centre of a front (interchanging) trio of Walcott Richarlison Bernard.

I've seen little from Richarlison to suggest he's much of a creator and considering that Walcott isn't one either then getting someone like Bernard in the XI is another reason to move him into the striker role.

I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 24, 2018, 12:45:59 AM
Reply #1

KoemansNumberTens

Tosun. I discounted Walcott and richarlison cos they can play elsewhere.

September 24, 2018, 12:46:50 AM
Reply #2

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Tosun. He gets a chance or two every game and hold the ball well. I've waited years for a great left sided player. Fuck moving Richarlison.

September 24, 2018, 12:52:22 AM
Reply #3

TheTone

Out of that lot I'm going Tosun

Think Richarlison is more effective out wide cutting in and offers more defensively

Bernard looks an unlocker to me, I'd have him in instead of Siggy, not a fan of Walcott but we've nothing better on the right seeing as Lookman is still acting the cunt

September 24, 2018, 12:53:52 AM
Reply #4

Martip

Out of that lot I'm going Tosun

Think Richarlison is more effective out wide cutting in and offers more defensively

Bernard looks an unlocker to me, I'd have him in instead of Siggy, not a fan of Walcott but we've nothing better on the right seeing as Lookman is still acting the cunt
Out of interest why do you dislike our theo ?

September 24, 2018, 12:56:18 AM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
DCL is not ready or good enough. Whatever, he shouldn't be starting for us.

I went for Rich as he is quality and shows he can finish, not to mention that's where he started his career, playing forward.

Bernard on the left, and then Lookman might get a chance as a sub eventually too.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

September 24, 2018, 12:56:39 AM
Reply #6

TheTone

Out of interest why do you dislike our theo ?

I've an unhealthy hatred for all things Arsenal and I never took to him at all, I realise I might need psychological help with that like, even swerved the game today for mental health purposes

September 24, 2018, 12:59:57 AM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I've an unhealthy hatred for all things Arsenal and I never took to him at all, I realise I might need psychological help with that like, even swerved the game today for mental health purposes

Look at it this way, at least we're getting revenge on Walcott for all the years of misery...
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

September 24, 2018, 01:01:02 AM
Reply #8

School of Science

For me, it's Richarlison.

I don't think you'd lose a lot out of his game by playing him through the centre of a front (interchanging) trio of Walcott Richarlison Bernard.

I've seen little from Richarlison to suggest he's much of a creator and considering that Walcott isn't one either then getting someone like Bernard in the XI is another reason to move him into the striker role.

I'm for this even though I love seeing Digne and Richarlison on the left, simply because it gives us an opportunity to squeeze in another quality player into our set up. Think Richarlison would make a good centre forward, strong, decent in the air, pacy and very direct. Don't shoot me, but he reminds me of Henry, who also started out as a left winger........
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

September 24, 2018, 01:04:29 AM
Reply #9

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Richarlison for me.

Pickford
Coleman Keane Zouma Digne
             Davies Gana
Walcott                      Lookman
               Bernard
             Richarlison

Hoping Lookman will kick on soon.

I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

September 24, 2018, 01:10:44 AM
Reply #10

BlueBeagle

If Richarlison goes up top then he's getting kept quiet all game by a centre half.

I think he's effective wider because he's got the sense and pace to make the most of an opposition full back who isn't solely focused on defending.

September 24, 2018, 01:13:01 AM
Reply #11

BlueForYou

Richarlison

The other options are not serious contenders; the fact that Richarlison can play wide makes them an option

Walcott - Good side-kick

Tosun - sell January and get money back

Niasse - sell January and get money back

DCL - sell next summer and make £25m profit; relying on potential cannot last forever

(Hornby - League Cup with Richarlison)

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 24, 2018, 01:16:21 AM
Reply #12

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Amazing how views change.

Rewind 24 hours and no way is Tosun leading the vote with DCL on zero.

September 24, 2018, 01:17:07 AM
Reply #13

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Richarlison

The other options are not serious contenders; the fact that Richarlison can play wide makes them an option

Walcott - Good side-kick

Tosun - sell January and get money back

Niasse - sell January and get money back

DCL - sell next summer and make £25m profit; relying on potential cannot last forever

(Hornby - League Cup with Richarlison)

Ha sell and make how much profit on a player who isn't good enough?

September 24, 2018, 01:21:28 AM
Reply #14

School of Science

Amazing how views change.

Rewind 24 hours and no way is Tosun leading the vote with DCL on zero.
And yet DCL has 3 goals this season Tosun has none. Think if you could get the best attributes out of the two of them, you would have a great centre forward.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15