July 16, 2019, 05:55:04 PM

Author Topic: What striker do we go for?  (Read 22551 times)

December 22, 2018, 04:49:53 PM
Reply #315

sam of the south

Do you ok thing we should try Walcott through the middle.
Would stretch the game with his pace

Yes, if DCL doesnít play well there I would really like to see Theo through the middle.

It would still allow us to have Richarlison and Lookman out wide, and I would also like to see Bernard centrally in the #10
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

December 22, 2018, 04:53:18 PM
Reply #316

Ramjam

Yes, if DCL doesn't play well there I would really like to see Theo through the middle.

It would still allow us to have Richarlison and Lookman out wide, and I would also like to see Bernard centrally in the #10
To be perfectly honest Sam I think Bernard is out of his depth in this league, hope Iím wrong but I donít think he has the composure required to make correct decisions at critical times.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

December 22, 2018, 04:58:15 PM
Reply #317

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
To be perfectly honest Sam I think Bernard is out of his depth in this league, hope Iím wrong but I donít think he has the composure required to make correct decisions at critical times.

Not going to give him a pre season and more than half a season then?
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

December 22, 2018, 05:01:10 PM
Reply #318

Ramjam

Not going to give him a pre season and more than half a season then?
Just donít think heís good enough, but could be wrong
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

December 22, 2018, 05:09:42 PM
Reply #319

sam of the south

I think heís class, and would be more of a menace playing centrally between the lines.

I could be very wrong, though.

December 22, 2018, 05:10:07 PM
Reply #320

Ramjam

On that point do you think Sandro got a fair go?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

December 22, 2018, 05:14:48 PM
Reply #321

sam of the south

On that point do you think Sandro got a fair go?

Bernard is in a completely different stratosphere to Sandro

December 22, 2018, 05:16:14 PM
Reply #322

Martip

Just donít think heís good enough, but could be wrong
Must adm8t I'm thinking this too.

December 22, 2018, 05:20:37 PM
Reply #323

Ramjam

Bernard is in a completely different stratosphere to Sandro
In what way?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

December 22, 2018, 05:26:36 PM
Reply #324

Waltzer

In what way?
Different nationality, different age, different life experiences, different national experience, different top level experience, different position.
 Sandro was an unknown punt relatively speaking, Bernard had a lot on his CV to suggest he'd be good, I think he will become that
Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 05:28:16 PM by Waltzer »

December 22, 2018, 05:33:45 PM
Reply #325

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
If you donít like Ozil Iíve got no time for you.

Captain today....
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

December 22, 2018, 05:42:59 PM
Reply #326

Martip

Different nationality, different age, different life experiences, different national experience, different top level experience, different position.
 Sandro was an unknown punt relatively speaking, Bernard had a lot on his CV to suggest he'd be good, I think he will become that
This is all good and well but he needs to start producing at some point....I think he's been a bit lucky that lookman has not nicked his place.

That said you can see he is technically good at times so not completely writing him off atm.

Sandro on the other hand is horse shit.

December 22, 2018, 05:44:29 PM
Reply #327

Ramjam

Nationality has nothing to do with it, life experiences is very open to interpretation and as far as top level experiences go Sandro played for Barca and Bernardís last international experience is one that heíll want to forget. Iím not saying Sandro is a world beater but he didnít get as much of a chance as Bernard and for some reason people are suggesting that he needs this season and a pre season before we can judge him. I just donít see what he has offered us so far other than one good performance at Leicester
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

December 22, 2018, 05:46:43 PM
Reply #328

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I like watching Bernard on the ball. 1.9 key passes per game at the moment, dropped a bit in recent games from his initial high. Heís not in great form at the moment, and weíve had tough games, but heís a player imo. Maybe wasted out wide.

Watching Sandro fall over the ball wasnít nearly as fun.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 22, 2018, 07:55:12 PM
Reply #329

BlueForYou

Technically, Bernard is very good

Is the Ukrainian league better than the Russian league?

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick