November 15, 2018, 06:49:15 AM

Author Topic: Aaron Ramsey  (Read 2318 times)

September 28, 2018, 04:27:56 AM
Read 2318 times

Jamokachi

We should move heaven and earth to make this happen. Exactly what we need in midfield as far as I'm concerned.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45663651

Some stats attached for those of that persuasion. I've compared him to Gylfi, but even from a deeper position, which he's more than capable of he shits all over our current options.

September 28, 2018, 04:30:35 AM
Reply #1

Jamokachi

Compared to Gana and Schneiderlin...

September 28, 2018, 04:52:53 AM
Reply #2

BlueForYou

Arsenal monitoring Ryan Astley

Unsworth insists - never gonna give him up
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 28, 2018, 04:55:11 AM
Reply #3

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Wouldn’t get into our team.

Overrated.

September 28, 2018, 04:55:42 AM
Reply #4

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I was going to post this earlier. Have him all day long
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

September 28, 2018, 05:14:18 AM
Reply #5

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Great player
Simply simply lovely

September 28, 2018, 05:16:55 AM
Reply #6

Shogun

Administrator
Nah.

Good player but nothing special and should have kicked on when he had that wonder season a few years ago.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 28, 2018, 05:25:19 AM
Reply #7

gizzblue

Looks good in the Welsh team and when arsenal perform but wouldn't be the player we need anymore ....maybe two years ago .
Born not made a blue .

September 28, 2018, 05:30:12 AM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Got a lot of time for Ramsey and on his day he’s one of the best box to box midfielders in the prem.

Not sure about us signing him though, apparently after £250k pw, surely going to be like 28/29 soon?

If we signed him he’d quite comfortably walk into our side like, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he looked a bit Sigurdsson-esque, an end product monster rather than a consistently good forward passer.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 28, 2018, 05:39:36 AM
Reply #9

Jamokachi

Wouldn't get into our team.

Overrated.

lulz

September 28, 2018, 05:40:19 AM
Reply #10

Jamokachi

Nah.

Good player but nothing special and should have kicked on when he had that wonder season a few years ago.

That leg break might have had something to do with that.

September 28, 2018, 05:45:11 AM
Reply #11

Jamokachi

If we signed him he'd quite comfortably walk into our side like, but I wouldn't be surprised if he looked a bit Sigurdsson-esque, an end product monster rather than a consistently good forward passer.

That’s why I think you play him from deeper so that he can have more of an impact on the game, rather than just being all end product. I know it’s at the wrong end of the age spectrum, but as you say he’s one of the best box to box midfielders around.

Imagine having Ramsey in the middle over Schneiderlin. No brainier.

September 28, 2018, 05:45:55 AM
Reply #12

Tony Clifton

Steve Walsh would have been all over this...

But seriously, quality player, was disappointed we didn't get him 10 years ago, but not now at the reported wage demands.

September 28, 2018, 05:49:14 AM
Reply #13

Jamokachi

Looks good in the Welsh team and when arsenal perform but wouldn't be the player we need anymore ....maybe two years ago .

Why not? You say he looks good for Wales and when Arsenal perform as if he’s not one of the major reasons when they do perform. He’s as good as he was when Wales got to the Euro semis, and he was a bigger reason Of that than Bale even.

September 28, 2018, 05:50:41 AM
Reply #14

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Only 27 too. Peak age
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers: