October 18, 2018, 07:03:41 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bernard: Everton have made it easy to get back to fitness  (Read 4778 times)

September 30, 2018, 08:37:21 PM
Reply #30

sam of the south

He still blew hot and cold ,he was known for turning up at some games and not interested in others -like Mirallas.

I saw him plenty of times.

He was very slow and a bit dumpy, but his touch, control, weight of pass, ability to dribble, dummy a player out of the game, and finish were all pretty high level.

Plus 161 goals in 443 league games from midfield playing for Southampton isnít a bad way to blow hot and cold.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 30, 2018, 09:32:26 PM
Reply #31

blue1948

I saw him plenty of times.

He was very slow and a bit dumpy, but his touch, control, weight of pass, ability to dribble, dummy a player out of the game, and finish were all pretty high level.

Plus 161 goals in 443 league games from midfield playing for Southampton isnít a bad way to blow hot and cold.

I suppose it is just the same today with our players ,some like the mother and some like the daughter .

September 30, 2018, 09:37:37 PM
Reply #32

sam of the south

I suppose it is just the same today with our players ,some like the mother and some like the daughter .

I donít really know what that means, but I like it

September 30, 2018, 10:05:12 PM
Reply #33

eugene

Our fans need to get it into their heads that Bernard is too far advanced and much too high on quality to be a supersub. Silva didn't sign him for that. Someone will lose their place to him and it's highly unlikely to be Richarlison. This I think, is why Gylfi is being played more central. Anyone complaining about Sigurdsson, after the full 90 minutes yesterday, need a holiday, or a doctors appointment.
Lad next to me was saying sig was shit before the penno, I fucked him off in no uncertain terms, if the rest of our team has the commitment and pitch coverage as him we will do fine.

September 30, 2018, 10:06:27 PM
Reply #34

eugene

I don't really know what that means, but I like it
Iíve got a rough idea what it means and I want it....

September 30, 2018, 10:13:22 PM
Reply #35

sam of the south

Iíve got a rough idea what it means and I want it....

Iíd want them both

September 30, 2018, 10:16:50 PM
Reply #36

eugene

Anyhow back to Bernie he is going to be superb for us, see the time he made for himself yesterday, just quality. I honestly donít know how we got him for nish while the rest of the league dithered? Nah the rest of Europe.....

September 30, 2018, 10:17:22 PM
Reply #37

eugene

September 30, 2018, 11:52:30 PM
Reply #38

sam of the south

October 01, 2018, 01:28:42 AM
Reply #39

blue1948

I donít really know what that means, but I like it
It means one person likes one (player) and the next doesn't .What suits one doesn't suit the other .

October 01, 2018, 01:34:10 AM
Reply #40

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Our fans need to get it into their heads that Bernard is too far advanced and much too high on quality to be a supersub. Silva didn't sign him for that. Someone will lose their place to him and it's highly unlikely to be Richarlison. This I think, is why Gylfi is being played more central. Anyone complaining about Sigurdsson, after the full 90 minutes yesterday, need a holiday, or a doctors appointment.

Someone has to lose out donít they but Iím not sure who.

Lookman looks like heís 3/4th choice at LW considering even dcl has played ahead of him this year.

Bernard looks like a first team player to be honest, but Richarlison didnít take the CF spot either so...

Not sure whatís going to happen. Would start him against Southampton though, maybe richarlison up top as an experiment or richarlison on the right.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 01, 2018, 02:04:45 AM
Reply #41

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Can see us resting Richarlison or Walcott for Southampton to give him a game

October 01, 2018, 02:10:33 AM
Reply #42

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Yes would have thought both Bernard and Lookman will play on Tuesday.

October 01, 2018, 02:26:39 AM
Reply #43

sam of the south

Yes would have thought both Bernard and Lookman will play on Tuesday.

Would be well up for that, and it would be superb if they both played blinders

October 01, 2018, 06:00:05 AM
Reply #44

gizzblue

Would be well up for that, and it would be superb if they both played blinders

A great headache that would cause  lolol the kind we normally dream of .