December 14, 2018, 02:08:31 AM

Author Topic: Cardiff, Huddersfield and Newcastle  (Read 2783 times)

October 27, 2018, 04:29:28 PM
Reply #30

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Saw that earlier, backs up the comments I posted from pundits earlier in the thread.

Pathetic attitude for a manager at this level. He looks and sounds like he should be in panto on Blackpool pier not managing a club at this level.

Cardiff fans won't mind though - most are Liverpool fans when City aren't in the Prem
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 27, 2018, 08:51:15 PM
Reply #31

Jamokachi

Saw that earlier, backs up the comments I posted from pundits earlier in the thread.

Pathetic attitude for a manager at this level. He looks and sounds like he should be in panto on Blackpool pier not managing a club at this level.

Nah, I actually think it's a perfect defence of the players and a brilliant temperament of attitudes.

October 27, 2018, 10:14:13 PM
Reply #32

Gash

Global Moderator
Nah, I actually think it's a perfect defence of the players and a brilliant temperament of attitudes.

Nah, it's a pathetic mentality. Of course, he could be saying totally different to the players behind the scenes and getting them fired right up for it. More likely he's told them it's Anfield and one day they'll be able to tell their grand kids about the time they played there.

October 27, 2018, 10:31:03 PM
Reply #33

Gash

Global Moderator
Fulham might just bail one of these out. Losing again at home.

October 27, 2018, 10:45:14 PM
Reply #34

Bluedylan

Time to bin Jokanovic, while there's still a chance. Get another progressive manager in by all means, but one who has some semblance of defensive awareness and doesn't just think he can turn up and rinse the Prem.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 27, 2018, 10:56:47 PM
Reply #35

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Fulham are really poor.

They shouldn’t be because they have good players there but the manager clearly doesn’t have a clue.

They’re in massive danger.

Mad to think they were tipped for top 8 by some.

October 27, 2018, 11:01:40 PM
Reply #36

Gash

Global Moderator
They're taking some big hits now, 14 goals in the four games since they last won a point.

October 27, 2018, 11:10:04 PM
Reply #37

Shogun

Administrator
Newcastle are shit but you feel like they'll pick up points against the teams around them as they did today.

Fulham and Southampton will probably improve with a change of manager. Hard to see that happening with Cardiff or Huddersfield.

I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 27, 2018, 11:24:22 PM
Reply #38

Zoolander

NSNO Subscriber
Southampton, Cardiff, Fulham, Newcastle and Huddersfield have played 50 games collectively. Somehow they’ve only managed to win 3 between them.

Hope Southampton continue this trend, as I was born in Bournemouth. Hope Newcastle go down as I just can’t stand the deluded fuckwits. Not fussed who joins them but it’s almost definitely between those 5 teams - and it’s only October

October 28, 2018, 12:26:52 AM
Reply #39

gizzblue

Time to bin Jokanovic, while there's still a chance. Get another progressive manager in by all means, but one who has some semblance of defensive awareness and doesn't just think he can turn up and rinse the Prem.

Big Sam. ..smells blood in the water and another relagation bonus.
Born not made a blue .

October 28, 2018, 12:27:21 AM
Reply #40

Bluedylan

Big Sam. ..smells blood in the water and another relagation bonus.

Nah. Fulham are better than that.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 28, 2018, 12:33:15 AM
Reply #41

Gash

Global Moderator
Nah. Fulham are better than that.

That's what we thought 12 months ago as well. ;)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 01:34:28 AM by Gash »

October 28, 2018, 04:30:44 AM
Reply #42

Jamokachi

Nah, it's a pathetic mentality. Of course, he could be saying totally different to the players behind the scenes and getting them fired right up for it. More likely he's told them it's Anfield and one day they'll be able to tell their grand kids about the time they played there.

Don't be soft, of course it's different behind closed doors.

You may not like the mentality he portrays, but it's the exact mentality that got them promoted. He makes the players heroes if they achieve something, but spare them vilification if they don't, and it's the latter that is far more likely let's be honest.

October 28, 2018, 05:10:33 AM
Reply #43

Gash

Global Moderator
Don't be soft, of course it's different behind closed doors.

You may not like the mentality he portrays, but it's the exact mentality that got them promoted. He makes the players heroes if they achieve something, but spare them vilification if they don't, and it's the latter that is far more likely let's be honest.

Haha! I was forgetting the fact he's even broken wind in Wales means you'll have his back. You'll be making a case for Hal Robson Kanu joining us soon. ;)

If his mentality was the same as every other small club that's come up then your defence of him would be reasonable but the likes of Dyche, Hughton, Howe etc haven't acted like starry eyed teenagers, he should take inspiration from them and even Leicester instead of being defeatist all the time. It's pathetic that one of the most experienced managers in English football is acting like he is and results suggest he's no different even behind closed doors. And don't be soft yourself trying to say it's the mentality that got them promoted, with that mentality they'd have been lucky to make mid table.

October 28, 2018, 05:19:09 AM
Reply #44

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Haha! I was forgetting the fact he's even broken wind in Wales means you'll have his back. You'll be making a case for Hal Robson Kanu joining us soon. ;)

If his mentality was the same as every other small club that's come up then your defence of him would be reasonable but the likes of Dyche, Hughton, Howe etc haven't acted like starry eyed teenagers, he should take inspiration from them and even Leicester instead of being defeatist all the time. It's pathetic that one of the most experienced managers in English football is acting like he is and results suggest he's no different even behind closed doors. And don't be soft yourself trying to say it's the mentality that got them promoted, with that mentality they'd have been lucky to make mid table.

That's usually me isn't it?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers: