October 19, 2018, 04:36:22 PM

Author Topic: Inter Miami  (Read 673 times)

October 05, 2018, 09:59:00 PM
Read 673 times

Waltzer

Inter Miami are after our Theo!! Personally wouldnt approve of doing business with anyone with this shit of a name, but money talks, although im not sure if a quote 10 years ago is the basis of this link!!

David Beckham’s Inter Miami want to sign Theo Walcott from Everton, according to Bleacher Report.

It has been reported that the newly-formed Major League Soccer outfit are looking for big names to recruit ahead of their inaugural season in 2020.

Former Arsenal star Walcott, now at Merseyside outfit Everton, is among the names who have been discussed among the Inter Miami hierarchy, according to the report.

Walcott, who can operate as a forward or as a winger, is a very good player and would be a brilliant signing for Inter Miami.

The 29-year-old still has a fair few years left in him, and now that he is playing quite regularly at Everton, the England international is going to improve in the coming years.
While leaving for the Premier League for MLS will be a step down for Walcott, the attacker will flourish in the USA.

Walcott - who earns £110,000 per week as salary, according to Spotrac.com - has been on the books of Everton since January 2018 when he joined from Arsenal for a transfer fee reported by The Telegraph to be worth £20 million.

Back in September 2008, Beckham spoke highly of Walcott, and told The Guardian: “The speed he has is incredible and I have never played with a faster player.”

October 05, 2018, 10:07:14 PM
Reply #1

Hawkandro

Spurs linked with Lozano for £25m too...
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

October 05, 2018, 10:26:14 PM
Reply #2

Cereal Killer

Meh

Still a year and half til then, let's see how we're looking by then rather than care about it now.....

October 05, 2018, 11:43:10 PM
Reply #3

kramer0

Gotta love MLS team names.

Especially the ones with FC in their name, in a league whose initials stand for Major League Soccer.

October 06, 2018, 12:37:44 AM
Reply #4

bluenuck

Gotta love MLS team names.

Especially the ones with FC in their name, in a league whose initials stand for Major League Soccer.

Real Salt Lake takes the cake for me.

October 06, 2018, 01:16:29 AM
Reply #5

Mayor Farnum

Chicago Sting back in the day.

October 06, 2018, 01:25:13 AM
Reply #6

mikey_blue

New York Cosmos was class though.

October 06, 2018, 02:48:25 AM
Reply #7

BlueForYou

Dick's Sporting Goods Park

Nearly!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 06, 2018, 05:08:55 PM
Reply #8

Toddacelli

I used to have a Minnesota Kicks shirt years ago from TOFFS. Loved the fact that they chose their name based on the fact that they thought it worth reminding everyone playing and watching that this is the one where you're not supposed to use your hands :lolol:

For those interested - https://www.toffs.com/minnesota-kicks-1970s-retro-football-shirt?gclid=Cj0KCQjwuuHdBRCvARIsAELQRQGnynfqAnKymd4qy2s7I1nAh0ubQwE_lNDM45mu1QofBQrdQqepUEUaAsTnEALw_wcB

Mods - feel free to remove if you like. I've no affiliation with the vendor.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates