December 18, 2018, 04:37:33 PM

Author Topic: Player Ratings V Leicester  (Read 4108 times)

October 07, 2018, 07:38:42 PM
Reply #15

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Thought Keane was OK tbh. It was more Kenny that ended up struggling.
Walcott is a step up on Mirallas, but he's very frustrating and makes some stupid decisions. It makes me wonder how shit Lookman is in training if he isn't even getting a sniff.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

October 07, 2018, 08:02:01 PM
Reply #16

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The targeting of Kenny is getting a bit of a joke isnít it. Week after week teams are lashing attackís down that side.

Some weeks he will cope, others he will struggle. Coleman walks back in, and we look to upgrade again in a window or two.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 07, 2018, 08:28:20 PM
Reply #17

Ross

The targeting of Kenny is getting a bit of a joke isnít it. Week after week teams are lashing attackís down that side.

Some weeks he will cope, others he will struggle. Coleman walks back in, and we look to upgrade again in a window or two.

He was exposed a few times yesterday but I donít think heís not done much wrong, in fact I think heís coped well overall considering his lack of experience and age.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 07, 2018, 08:37:30 PM
Reply #18

nsno

Coleman's 30 now so I'd look at replacing in the summer his injuries will take their toll on him. We don't want to be in a similar situation we were in with Baines.
you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows

October 07, 2018, 08:48:30 PM
Reply #19

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Coleman's 30 now so I'd look at replacing in the summer his injuries will take their toll on him. We don't want to be in a similar situation we were in with Baines.
Replace him yes, not sure Kenny is the answer tho
Simply simply lovely

October 07, 2018, 08:54:06 PM
Reply #20

Evertonian in NC

Keane is solid (with limitations), Mina still goes straight into the XI when ready.  I want more than solid, if possible.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 07, 2018, 08:59:07 PM
Reply #21

sam of the south

Keane is solid (with limitations), Mina still goes straight into the XI when ready.  I want more than solid, if possible.

Keane is an underrated passer as well
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 07, 2018, 09:02:58 PM
Reply #22

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
             Pickford
     Keane Mina Zouma
Coleman                 Digne
               Gana
            Sigurdsson
Walcott                   Bernard
             Richarlison
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

October 07, 2018, 09:05:00 PM
Reply #23

Evertonian in NC

Pickford
     Keane Mina Zouma
Coleman                 Digne
               Gana
            Sigurdsson
Walcott                   Bernard
             Richarlison

Interesting concept.  You could basically swap out Keane and Davies, depending on the gameplan/opponent.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 07, 2018, 09:20:46 PM
Reply #24

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He was exposed a few times yesterday but I don’t think he’s not done much wrong, in fact I think he’s coped well overall considering his lack of experience and age.

Yeah not his fault, has impressed me a lot but we can’t ignore the trend of teams overloading on him, despite the fact he’s not like a chilwell so is flying forward most of the game.

Right side now limited to waiting for someone to spring Walcott.

I would like to point out I got pelters for suggesting Coleman be replaced the other week..
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:31:03 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 07, 2018, 09:39:05 PM
Reply #25

Ross

Yeah not his fault, has impressed me a lot but we canít ignore the trend of teams overloading on him, despite the fact heís not like a chilwell so is flying forward most of the game.

Right side no limited to waiting for someone to spring Walcott.

I would like to point out I got pelters for suggesting Coleman be replaced the other week..

Not surely he is being targeted particularly just think heís been involved in games were the oppositions strengths are down their left hand side.

Also think itíd be a big mistake to replace Coleman, heís got plenty left in the tank and we need some continuity in the squad and I also think itís important to have players with a passion for the club. Plus heís the perfect mentor for a young fullback like Kenny.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 07, 2018, 09:41:56 PM
Reply #26

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think we are near needed to replace Coleman and I think Kenny is young enough to be kept around as backup in the hope he improves.

October 07, 2018, 09:50:30 PM
Reply #27

Evertonian in NC

I'd suspect Coleman has at least 2 good seasons left before we worry about buying a right-sided Digne.

October 07, 2018, 10:07:26 PM
Reply #28

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
I'd be surprised if Brands hasn't identified a few RBs for the summer tbh.
I love Coleman, but it was a bad injury and age isn't on his side. I don't think anyone knows the full extend the injury has had on Coleman.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

October 07, 2018, 10:26:52 PM
Reply #29

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Not surely he is being targeted particularly just think heís been involved in games were the oppositions strengths are down their left hand side.

Also think itíd be a big mistake to replace Coleman, heís got plenty left in the tank and we need some continuity in the squad and I also think itís important to have players with a passion for the club. Plus heís the perfect mentor for a young fullback like Kenny.

I think itís been extremely obvious how much heís been targeted.

Although interestingly, a greater % of our attacks went down our left, than the % of theirs that went down Kennys side.

Whole game was very lopsided, potentially due to bernard being really fucking good, digne being decent, Walcott being average and Kenny being pinned back.