October 19, 2018, 04:48:22 PM

Author Topic: [News]Digne delight at Bernard pairing  (Read 1506 times)

October 09, 2018, 06:23:23 PM
Reply #15

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Bernard's had his assist taken off him because the keeper got a slight touch
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 09, 2018, 08:03:26 PM
Reply #16

gizzblue

The way he waltzed passed the two defenders in suprised the fa don't ban him for taking the piss . lolol

October 09, 2018, 08:09:37 PM
Reply #17

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
We know it was an assist, the team know it was an assist, Bernard knows it was an assist, couldn’t give a fuck what the FA think.

October 09, 2018, 08:44:45 PM
Reply #18

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Clearly there was more than enough time for Richarlison to adjust to what wasn’t a huge deflection. Well never know if it would’ve been a goal if the keeper hadn’t touched it, but it was no easier or harder a chance than how it ended up.

October 09, 2018, 09:10:41 PM
Reply #19

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
We know it was an assist, the team know it was an assist, Bernard knows it was an assist, couldn’t give a fuck what the FA think.

Stats mate, it's all about stats these days.

October 09, 2018, 09:13:56 PM
Reply #20

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Stats mate, it's all about stats these days.

Will it cost him money ?

October 09, 2018, 09:16:21 PM
Reply #21

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Will it cost him money ?

Might do. I don't know how his contract deals with 'assist' bonuses. Might have to be classed as official by the FA

October 09, 2018, 09:21:52 PM
Reply #22

Bluedylan

I've loved how much Digne (and others) have bought into the culture of the club and the fans. I often worry when players come from massive clubs that they might be thinking 'so this is it...I've given up the Nou Camp and Messi, to run doggies in the cold November rain, and get launched into touch by some talentless grock in a 3-0 defeat'. And sometimes I think you get a bit of that, if the player's ego is that way inclined.

A lot of the new lads seem to have embraced a fresh start and come with no hangups, other than to improve and move their careers forward.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 09, 2018, 09:23:40 PM
Reply #23

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I've loved how much Digne (and others) have bought into the culture of the club and the fans. I often worry when players come from massive clubs that they might be thinking 'so this is it...I've given up the Nou Camp and Messi, to run doggies in the cold November rain, and get launched into touch by some talentless grock in a 3-0 defeat'. And sometimes I think you get a bit of that, if the player's ego is that way inclined.

A lot of the new lads seem to have embraced a fresh start and come with no hangups, other than to improve and move their careers forward.

Watching the Behind the Scenes video the other day he seems to have fitted right in and enjoying himself

October 09, 2018, 09:33:09 PM
Reply #24

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Watching the Behind the Scenes video the other day he seems to have fitted right in and enjoying himself

Digne is great in that, his happiness and positive attitude jumps out at you.

October 10, 2018, 04:27:03 PM
Reply #25

Lxxx

Hopefully Brands does a lot of due diligence on any new signings now so we get characters that will fit in. The lads we've signed so far certainly fit that mould, they all look happy to be here and have embraced the fans connection. Silva will have had a lot to do with that too.

October 10, 2018, 08:21:31 PM
Reply #26

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Mad how much the team has changed the last couple years. At the weekend Davies was the only player that started who had been here any longer.

October 11, 2018, 02:50:42 PM
Reply #27

Fynci

McCarlison

October 11, 2018, 05:03:48 PM
Reply #28

formerKHL

it's the sausage dinners from the chippy opposite the taxi club....enough to convince anyone goodison is the place to be...

October 11, 2018, 05:58:27 PM
Reply #29

Lxxx

Bet Baines is gutted. We finally get an intelligent, quality player wide left and then we go and sign a younger replacement for him at the same time.