October 19, 2018, 04:10:45 PM

Author Topic: Behind Closed Doors friendly today  (Read 3026 times)

October 12, 2018, 01:44:44 AM
Reply #15

UnsyisaRhino

McCarthy atleast imposes himself on the game, schniederlin is the invisible man.

October 12, 2018, 02:27:00 AM
Reply #16

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Rather see Beni given a go than McCarthy.

October 12, 2018, 02:33:00 AM
Reply #17

D15TIN

McCarthy atleast imposes himself on the game, schniederlin is the invisible man.
still doesn't look like he gives a fuck schneiderlin

October 12, 2018, 02:45:45 AM
Reply #18

Lxxx

You know what id  forgotten about McCarthy....it's good to have different options with him and gomes offering alternatives to quite a weak area in the team.

Oh dear. Another one who has forgotten what McCarthy does, or doesnít, bring to the team.

October 12, 2018, 02:52:00 AM
Reply #19

Martip

Oh dear. Another one who has forgotten what McCarthy does, or doesnít, bring to the team.
Not at all I am fully aware of what he brings to the table and for games when Silva wants to go with two defensive midfielders I'd choose a fit McCarthy over Morgan any day of the week.

However, I personally would rather we have a player like gomes in there as a general rule.

October 12, 2018, 02:55:28 AM
Reply #20

Simon Paul

Administrator
He's obviously had some 1-1 training with Big Dunc.
At least someone gets some training from our ever present first team "coach"

October 12, 2018, 02:58:56 AM
Reply #21

Dr. Sponge

McCarthy definitely isnít the answer to our problems, heís another nearly-good-enough.

More excited about Baningime and hopeful about Gomes.

October 12, 2018, 03:06:37 AM
Reply #22

D15TIN

Wonder if O'Neill has called him up yet

October 12, 2018, 03:13:12 AM
Reply #23

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Not having that, heís the best cone putter outer that weíve ever had !

October 12, 2018, 03:48:40 AM
Reply #24

Simon Paul

Administrator
Not having that, he's the best cone putter outer that we've ever had !
They mustn't use cones in Scottish training routines.

Rangers never even glanced at him before getting Gerrard. Someone who has coached at a Premier League club for five years and is a Rangers icon. Not even a glance. Says a lot about both parties to be fair though!

October 12, 2018, 04:29:55 AM
Reply #25

Gash

Global Moderator

Rangers never even glanced at him before getting Gerrard. Someone who has coached at a Premier League club for five years and is a Rangers icon. Not even a glance. Says a lot about both parties to be fair though!

I don't think you'll find many Rangers fans see him as an icon, most have probably forgotten he even played for them. Barely 20 games, 5 goals and best known for sticking the nut in John McStay.

October 12, 2018, 04:30:24 AM
Reply #26

Ross

Rangers fans hand out iconic status to players with only 14 games to their names?

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 12, 2018, 12:27:57 PM
Reply #27

Jamokachi

yawn

October 12, 2018, 12:56:30 PM
Reply #28

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Rather see Beni given a go than McCarthy.

Donít ever put Beni and McCarthy in the same sentence.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 12:58:25 PM by Confucius »
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 12, 2018, 01:52:49 PM
Reply #29

Macca77

I like McCarthy, always gave 100% for the team, be good to see him back, he's way down the pecking order now, a move away in January would be great for him, new start somewhere.