November 19, 2018, 01:16:00 AM

Author Topic: Aaron Ramsey  (Read 2369 times)

September 28, 2018, 04:53:22 PM
Reply #30

plumber

But I thought Sanches was quite good?

No, he's even worse than Barkley.

September 28, 2018, 04:57:38 PM
Reply #31

gizzblue

No, he's even worse than Barkley.

For me Renato is a 100% better ...I've seen him have a good 90 mins ....whereas Ross only ever 45 minutes once .against Newcastle years ago.
Born not made a blue .

September 28, 2018, 07:00:38 PM
Reply #32

Jamokachi

Was hoping for a bigger bite there.

Heís obviously a good player but isnít this the type of signing thatís got us into the mess weíre in now? Player in his late 20s, on big money, no scope for improvement.

Iíd rather we continued to show bravery in the market by overpaying for young talents like Mina and Richarlison.

Renato Sanches for example.

Obvious fishing is too obvious!

Can we not accomodate both?

September 28, 2018, 07:03:15 PM
Reply #33

Jamokachi

For me Renato is a 100% better ...I've seen him have a good 90 mins ....whereas Ross only ever 45 minutes once .against Newcastle years ago.

You really need to let this go.

September 28, 2018, 07:07:59 PM
Reply #34

gizzblue

You really need to let this go.

Haha  :thumbsup: why it's so much fun
Born not made a blue .

September 28, 2018, 07:29:12 PM
Reply #35

TheTone

We'll wait until he gets injured again before signing him up

September 30, 2018, 05:36:00 AM
Reply #36

gizzblue

The nsno jinx at it again :thumbsup: Ramsey was shite today ...subbed off but his replacement Iwobi had a hand in everything that followed .
Born not made a blue .

September 30, 2018, 04:36:57 PM
Reply #37

Toddacelli

Was hoping for a bigger bite there.

Heís obviously a good player but isnít this the type of signing thatís got us into the mess weíre in now? Player in his late 20s, on big money, no scope for improvement.

Iíd rather we continued to show bravery in the market by overpaying for young talents like Mina and Richarlison.

Renato Sanches for example.

I get exactly what you're saying but a team of punts doesn't work.

Getting a peak aged Ramsey on a free is a no-brainer and is also EXACTLY the type of signing that allows you to make those punts in the transfer market - good solid pros for the wonderkids to be around, learn off and lean on when neccessary.

He's 27 and his game never relied on pace - I will empty my savings for this if it gets it over the line. Would deffo be another Barry signing - a player you don't appreciate just how good they are until you are watching them week in, week out.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 30, 2018, 06:09:15 PM
Reply #38

Lxxx

No from me. We already have a similar player in Sig, we don't need another. The next signing in the middle needs to be someone with presence, Ramsay is pretty anonymous apart from the odd decent goal (according to Arsenal fans).   

September 30, 2018, 06:16:24 PM
Reply #39

Toddacelli

No from me. We already have a similar player in Sig, we don't need another. The next signing in the middle needs to be someone with presence, Ramsay is pretty anonymous apart from the odd decent goal (according to Arsenal fans).   

I don't see him the same as Sig at all. I see him as someone in the middle who breaks the lines and gets in between with either a killer pass or a well-timed run - exactly what our midfield is missing to get the ball into dangferous areas for our strikers to convert.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 30, 2018, 07:13:17 PM
Reply #40

Bluedylan

I'd have him every day of the week, and twice on Sundays. Very good player who will thrive once he leaves behind the mess that is Arsenal.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 12, 2018, 08:12:15 PM
Reply #41

Bluedylan

All but confirmed that he's leaving now.

Think bigger clubs than us will be in for him, but still defo worth getting Big Marcel in a room with him, and asking the question.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 12, 2018, 08:35:11 PM
Reply #42

Macca77

Would probably want ridiculous wages

October 12, 2018, 09:58:29 PM
Reply #43

Lxxx

Not for me. Iíd like Marcel to be thinking about a different profile of player. Plus most Arsenal fans arenít that arsed about him leaving and notwithstanding the general negativity directed at players who are leaving your club there arenít many voices genuinely sad to see him leave.