November 18, 2018, 11:32:57 AM

Author Topic: [News]Lookman wants more opportunities at Everton  (Read 1238 times)

October 14, 2018, 05:12:37 PM
Read 1238 times

Everton News

Lookman wants more opportunities at Everton

Everton forward Ademola Lookman says he feels he hasn't had as many opportunities to play first team football at Everton as he would have liked.

Source: Lookman wants more opportunities at Everton

October 14, 2018, 05:20:26 PM
Reply #1

gizzblue

Lookman wants more opportunities at Everton

Everton forward Ademola Lookman says he feels he hasn't had as many opportunities to play first team football at Everton as he would have liked.

Source: Lookman wants more opportunities at Everton

Best get your finger out and grab any opportunity when it comes with both hands ....not easy when your replacements are setting the world alight .
Born not made a blue .

October 14, 2018, 05:28:28 PM
Reply #2

Simon Paul

Administrator
Best get your finger out and grab any opportunity when it comes with both hands ....not easy when your replacements are setting the world alight .

not easy when you're given 6 minutes at the end of the game either

mind you, Tony Cottee did alright

October 14, 2018, 05:32:57 PM
Reply #3

Bwana

Sorry Ademola, no-one can guarantee you that. The headless chicken approach, which you have chosen when given a chance, doesn't help you either.
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

October 14, 2018, 05:40:42 PM
Reply #4

Simon Paul

Administrator
Sorry Ademola, no-one can guarantee you that. The headless chicken approach, which you have chosen when given a chance, doesn't help you either.

:Niasse:

October 14, 2018, 06:47:29 PM
Reply #5

gizzblue

not easy when you're given 6 minutes at the end of the game either

mind you, Tony Cottee did alright

Did ok against S,Hampton in the cup although he was playing with our second choice mostly ...would still like to see him with the full squad ...but hes gotta push it in training and give Marco no choice but to start him .
Born not made a blue .

October 14, 2018, 06:53:26 PM
Reply #6

Ross

Think we’ll see more of him once Coleman is back in the team.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 14, 2018, 10:12:19 PM
Reply #7

Mac934

He will have to go some to put Walcott out of the team. Injuries aside he won't get in the starting line up.
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one!

October 14, 2018, 10:35:24 PM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Still believe he is a huge talent and I look forward to him breaking into the side if possible.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 16, 2018, 12:51:55 AM
Reply #9

D15TIN

Walcotts the better player, didn't see the Southampton game in full so cant really comment on that, but from sub appearances this season Lookman hasn't really done enough - im sure he'll get his chance in the coming weeks like, Walcott tends to pick up little injuries every so often

October 16, 2018, 06:45:44 PM
Reply #10

Lxxx

With Onyekuru available from the summer he's going to have to make an impression soon. Walcott still has a few years left in him yet and Bernard/Richarlison seem to have the left flank sewn up between the two of them.

October 16, 2018, 06:51:04 PM
Reply #11

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
With Onyekuru available from the summer he's going to have to make an impression soon. Walcott still has a few years left in him yet and Bernard/Richarlison seem to have the left flank sewn up between the two of them.
Not expecting long stays from either tbh
Simply simply lovely

October 16, 2018, 07:01:57 PM
Reply #12

Lxxx

Not expecting long stays from either tbh

Lookman has tried to get away already, the other two look happy at the minute, I don't see any reason they'd be leaving in the next 18 months. Lookman will want away again soon if he doesn't get much game time, which I can't see him doing.

October 17, 2018, 12:12:15 AM
Reply #13

D15TIN

It's all about how good we can become, if they see us making progress and they're getting international call ups, they'll be happy for the next couple of years, Richarlison seems grateful to Everton at the moment, he wasn't having a great time at Watford since Silva left, and within a month here he's been called up to the brazil squad and playing as their Number 9.

October 17, 2018, 12:58:58 AM
Reply #14

Mouse

I was quite impressed with hm against Southampton. He was much stronger on the ball and fought hard to win it back after losing it a few times. He changed my perception of him. I'm hopeful he'll make it with us but I worry he wants more football than we can give him, can't blame him for that. He's in a bit of a Catch 22 at the moment, needs to show he's good enough but can't get the time on the pitch.