November 16, 2018, 05:49:00 PM

Author Topic: [News]Everton join the fight to end period poverty  (Read 2560 times)

October 18, 2018, 12:48:12 AM
Reply #60

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
What if somebody is at the ground and their period suddenly comes on?

Well, im Not sure that periods come on suddenly, normally a woman would know what time of the month itís coming on, wouldnít they be carrying a tampon in their pocket ?

October 18, 2018, 12:54:31 AM
Reply #61

Bluedylan

Well, im Not sure that periods come on suddenly, normally a woman would know what time of the month itís coming on, wouldnít they be carrying a tampon in their pocket ?

Nah, they can come on suddenly. My other half gets that sometimes, and sometimes in really awkward situations.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

October 18, 2018, 12:54:33 AM
Reply #62

Simon Paul

Administrator
Well, im Not sure that periods come on suddenly, normally a woman would know what time of the month it's coming on, wouldn't they be carrying a tampon in their pocket ?
If I've learned anything in my life its to not even try and have an opinion on that type of guess work. No uterus, no opinion, is a good rule I reckon.

October 18, 2018, 02:14:18 AM
Reply #63

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
If I've learned anything in my life its to not even try and have an opinion on that type of guess work. No uterus, no opinion, is a good rule I reckon.

I think everyone is entitled to have an opinion, itís not guess work at all, itís very predictable.

October 18, 2018, 02:26:15 AM
Reply #64

Mouse

I think everyone is entitled to have an opinion, itís not guess work at all, itís very predictable.
The point is it isn't, predictable that is, just as Bluedylan noted above I've been in the same situation with my partner and it can be quite distressing.

October 18, 2018, 02:34:53 AM
Reply #65

Simon Paul

Administrator
I think everyone is entitled to have an opinion, it's not guess work at all, it's very predictable.
Yeah you see no its not predictable at all

For the minority then yes, their cycles will be like clock work. For the vast majority, however, and for a million different reasons, there will be fluctuations.

Then there's flow.  Periods can be predicable for months and and boom, a canal gate opens.

If it were an exact science then so would conception.

Humans are annoyingly difficult to predict at times.

October 18, 2018, 02:43:43 AM
Reply #66

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
The point is it isn't, predictable that is, just as Bluedylan noted above I've been in the same situation with my partner and it can be quite distressing.
Well I guess if you have a partner that suffers from pmtíS you can rightly claim that itís fairly predictable ?

October 18, 2018, 04:59:23 AM
Reply #67

Bally

Administrator
Well I guess if you have a partner that suffers from pmt'S you can rightly claim that it's fairly predictable ?
Well yeah there's that
My Mrs is like clockwork 9 days before, sorry 2 days before, no 11 days erm 6 days.. 14...
Mate the 28 day cycle is a fucking fallacy.

My daughters is worse, fluctuations all over the shop, my sister had horrendous trouble at the start of it all. I learned very early on that women are like "you can be midway through your cycle wearing white pants and everything and will need to carried home because of the cramps"

Fuck that

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

It's the roll I way

October 18, 2018, 08:57:47 AM
Reply #68

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

I have no idea when i will get my period. No idea what so ever.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

October 18, 2018, 03:09:01 PM
Reply #69

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Pretty juvenile fallacy in fact @escla, tiny, tiny, tiny minority of women have a regular cycle.

October 18, 2018, 04:15:58 PM
Reply #70

Simon Paul

Administrator
Pretty juvenile fallacy in fact @escla, tiny, tiny, tiny minority of women have a regular cycle.

shock fact as well, women lead busy lives with more to think about than when they last had a period

October 18, 2018, 04:41:53 PM
Reply #71

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Jeez...emotions running high on menstruation ! PMTís ?