November 19, 2018, 11:41:49 PM

Author Topic: Tickets for Palace game  (Read 334 times)

October 18, 2018, 12:36:53 AM
Read 334 times

Seahawk

Hello All,
I have just returned to UK after 10 years in S/E Asia. I still work on rotation, so I'm not home all that much, but because of my 3 year olds future education, we have moved back to Liverpool.
It is with education in mind that I am making this post. I fly back to work in Iraq on 26 Oct, and I would love to take my so far, mildy brainwashed Blues to the Palace game. If anyone is selling 3 tickets together (yep, I know it's a long shot) please get in touch.
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G610F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

I only drink 2 times a year.  When it's my birthday and when it's not.

October 18, 2018, 12:38:59 AM
Reply #1

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

October 18, 2018, 12:41:56 AM
Reply #2

Gash

Global Moderator
Hello All,
I have just returned to UK after 10 years in S/E Asia. I still work on rotation, so I'm not home all that much, but because of my 3 year olds future education, we have moved back to Liverpool.
It is with education in mind that I am making this post. I fly back to work in Iraq on 26 Oct, and I would love to take my so far, mildy brainwashed Blues to the Palace game. If anyone is selling 3 tickets together (yep, I know it's a long shot) please get in touch.
Thanks!

Got an email yesterday saying there was some still available. Not sure if you'd get three together though.

October 18, 2018, 08:04:59 PM
Reply #3

Gash

Global Moderator
@Seahawk Go on to the OS, there's tickets available together in GS5. They're right in the top corner though and are restricted views and restricted legroom but it might be better than nothing.

Also in the Top Balcony but they say "severely restricted".
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 08:07:06 PM by Gash »

October 21, 2018, 07:26:07 PM
Reply #4

Seahawk

Big Thanks to Audrey and Gash. Managed to get 3 tickets for the family enclosure (Row B). Cannot

October 21, 2018, 07:27:31 PM
Reply #5

Seahawk

Edit: Cannot wait