December 17, 2018, 09:38:12 AM

Author Topic: Man United v Everton - Sunday 4pm KO - Sky Sports  (Read 9805 times)

October 24, 2018, 03:26:22 AM
Reply #45

Paddockoldie

Apparently Lukaku hasnít scored at Old Trafford since March.

WTF?   £75M?

Oh wait!

There's aways Sunday to change that stat... You just know it.

October 24, 2018, 03:33:38 AM
Reply #46

gizzblue

There's aways Sunday to change that stat... You just know it.

Not sure yano ...we have good strength at the back now ...lukaku is bullying nobody ...if he turns up .
Born not made a blue .

October 24, 2018, 04:21:54 AM
Reply #47

Macca77

October 24, 2018, 04:28:19 AM
Reply #48

School of Science

United are nothing special nowadays, hope we turn up and have a right go at them because they look vulnerable. The only thing that worries me is Lukaku hasn't scored in ages and you know what that means and their height.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 04:29:23 AM by School of Science »
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

October 24, 2018, 06:09:10 AM
Reply #49

Bluerin

Lukaku can score 1 as long as we get 2.
After tonights result we could end another Man Utd manager's career.

October 24, 2018, 06:17:08 AM
Reply #50

Dr. Sponge

I tip Fellaini to be brought on late on to salvage something for them.

I also tip big Mina to be brought on to put him in his place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

October 24, 2018, 12:48:58 PM
Reply #51

eyesalwaysblue

United were playing  special team last night though, Could be the winners if not very close, not a yardstick for our chances sunday.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 24, 2018, 06:48:58 PM
Reply #52

Lxxx

United were playing  special team last night though, Could be the winners if not very close, not a yardstick for our chances sunday.

Although he did play all the fit attacking payers at his disposal from the start and they still didn't look like any of them knew where they were supposed to playing. Assuming Sanchez and Lingard are still injured it'll be same again at weekend as it's a must win game so it was a decent insight into how they may line up.

October 24, 2018, 06:50:04 PM
Reply #53

Shogun

Administrator
I do think we need to see them for what they are.

And what they are is a team that plays Ashley Young at right back.

4-0 to the blues.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 25, 2018, 12:13:22 AM
Reply #54

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

Yep, and they only won 0-1 too, even if they did have the majority of the play.

Man United are a decent set of players, even if they're struggling a bit as a team. I'm sure most would pick a bunch of players from their squad that we'd love to have here.

October 25, 2018, 06:20:25 AM
Reply #55

Normm

Richarlison should be the 9, Richarlison scored at Leicester game before last and got their player sent off, tosun and calvert lewin don't look any good starting games, leave them on the bench

Yes, Richarlison will do better as 9 against a team that's not going to have 9 or 10 behind the ball. Against Utd there will be more open play. Bernard/ Lookman can start on the left and get subbed 2nd half. Walcott - keep on the right. Gomes is already a favourite!

The subs are going to be crucial to the outcome and whether or not Mina comes on could depend on whether we are ahead or chasing the game. Marco could play 3 CB's late on if we are winning.

October 25, 2018, 04:44:09 PM
Reply #56

formerKHL

I do think we need to see them for what they are.

And what they are is a team that plays Ashley Young at right back.

4-0 to the blues.

Get Berny or richy against young and if Moss has got the bottle they'll be down to 10 men after 20 mins...

October 25, 2018, 05:25:55 PM
Reply #57

Big Nev

NSNO Subscriber

Get Berny or richy against young and if Moss has got the bottle they'll be down to 10 men after 20 mins...

But he hasn't ...not at OT.
Rotterdam \'85
I was there!!!

October 25, 2018, 06:06:06 PM
Reply #58

TheTone

We'll get chances there , getting one or 2 past De Gea will be the problem, brilliant him

Reckon Lukaku will score though, due one innit

October 25, 2018, 07:04:34 PM
Reply #59

Dr. Sponge

Got to start Bernard. Palace packed the space last week so it was difficult, but at OT there will be plenty of room for him to work his magic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk