December 12, 2018, 11:10:04 AM

Author Topic: Man United v Everton - Sunday 4pm KO - Sky Sports  (Read 9720 times)

October 27, 2018, 09:34:11 PM
Reply #105

Shogun

Administrator
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 27, 2018, 10:32:30 PM
Reply #106

eyesalwaysblue

Don't think he'll drop him.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 27, 2018, 11:06:04 PM
Reply #107

Evertonian in NC

Gladly buy him back, same as we received!
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 27, 2018, 11:11:54 PM
Reply #108

Shogun

Administrator
Gladly buy him back, same as we received!

Wouldn't spend £70m on Romelu Akinfenwa.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 27, 2018, 11:13:17 PM
Reply #109

Cereal Killer

We need the 3 points to keep in touch with Watford and Bournemouth!  ;D

October 27, 2018, 11:35:04 PM
Reply #110

Evertonian in NC

Guaranteed Big Rom and Richarlison playing alongside each other in Marco's system would score 50 between them.  Add Lookman down the right?  Holy fuck.

/I know this will never, ever happen, just stating the obvious truth that it would, in fact, be awesome
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 28, 2018, 12:14:46 AM
Reply #111

eyesalwaysblue

Guaranteed Big Rom and Richarlison playing alongside each other in Marco's system would score 50 between them.  Add Lookman down the right?  Holy fuck.

/I know this will never, ever happen, just stating the obvious truth that it would, in fact, be awesome
Realistically he's not going to come back to be on the bench.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 28, 2018, 12:59:45 AM
Reply #112

Robioto

October 28, 2018, 05:53:42 AM
Reply #113

Ramjam

Rumours that the game has been postponed because of the Leicester tragedy, can anyone confirm this?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

October 28, 2018, 02:43:23 PM
Reply #114

Simon Paul

Administrator
Rumours that the game has been postponed because of the Leicester tragedy, can anyone confirm this?
No talk of that being the case at this point from either club

October 28, 2018, 02:54:57 PM
Reply #115

loroloco

haven't heard whether it is or not but it definitely should be postponed. a disgrace if it goes ahead. what that family have done for lcfc is nothing short of amazing. its about respect. unconfirmed rumours that claude puel may have been on board also (read that part on a lcfc fans forum, no idea whether its true or not) a few agencies in italy and thailand are reporting the owner and his brother were definitely on board and reported dead.

love and respect to all at lcfc. hoping for a miracle.

October 28, 2018, 02:57:55 PM
Reply #116

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hardly a disgrace if it goes ahead.

You can show your respects and still play the game.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it was called off though.

October 28, 2018, 03:02:57 PM
Reply #117

Simon Paul

Administrator
haven't heard whether it is or not but it definitely should be postponed. a disgrace if it goes ahead. what that family have done for lcfc is nothing short of amazing. its about respect. unconfirmed rumours that claude puel may have been on board also (read that part on a lcfc fans forum, no idea whether its true or not) a few agencies in italy and thailand are reporting the owner and his brother were definitely on board and reported dead.

love and respect to all at lcfc. hoping for a miracle.
Some might say the best way you could pay respects would be to play the game they loved so much

No confirmed reports of fatalities either, so game can hardly be postponed because Jack with 5 followers on twitter said someone died

October 28, 2018, 03:43:44 PM
Reply #118

loroloco

Some might say the best way you could pay respects would be to play the game they loved so much

No confirmed reports of fatalities either, so game can hardly be postponed because Jack with 5 followers on twitter said someone died

disagree with my point all you want mate, at the end of the day this is a forum for discussing things so no issues with differences of opinions, but have a word with yourself with that bullshit twitter joke nonsense. have a bit of respect.
the owner of leicester is responsible for the greatest story in sport history and yesterday will be remembered for the rest of our lives. people on here get pissed off when other clubs/people don't show us respect. if your attitude is the standard for evertonians maybe we deserve all the stick that comes our way. you don't speak for me though, that's for certain.

all i'm going off is the media in his native country are reporting he and his brother are dead. if that's the case i believe the game should be called off. if you disagree then fine, no quarrel but the thai media are hardly  "jack and his 5 followers".

if it was moshiri or kenwright i'm sure your jokes would be different. i'll leave it there for today pal. not interested in arguing with people on a sunday morning. enjoy your day.

October 28, 2018, 03:49:20 PM
Reply #119

Cozzie

disagree with my point all you want mate, at the end of the day this is a forum for discussing things so no issues with differences of opinions, but have a word with yourself with that bullshit twitter joke nonsense. have a bit of respect.
the owner of leicester is responsible for the greatest story in sport history and yesterday will be remembered for the rest of our lives. people on here get pissed off when other clubs/people don't show us respect. if your attitude is the standard for evertonians maybe we deserve all the stick that comes our way. you don't speak for me though, that's for certain.

all i'm going off is the media in his native country are reporting he and his brother are dead. if that's the case i believe the game should be called off. if you disagree then fine, no quarrel but the thai media are hardly  "jack and his 5 followers".

if it was moshiri or kenwright i'm sure your jokes would be different. i'll leave it there for today pal. not interested in arguing with people on a sunday morning. enjoy your day.

Call me an orange bearded mule here mate but I am pretty certain Simon isn't making any sort of "Joke" with his post there, think you have misread it.