December 12, 2018, 11:11:48 PM

Author Topic: [News]Everton announce first phase of planning application for Bramley Moore Dock Stadium  (Read 3967 times)

October 26, 2018, 03:37:01 AM
Reply #60

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
could you be arsed though?

the club and the planners will be pretty good at weeding out the pathetic objections.  Profanity for example would be weeded out instantly I would guess.

Also, if someone lives in Speke and says it would ruin their dog walk, then it's not really going to be taken seriously
No sane person could, that's why they will.... In their thousands
Simply simply lovely

October 26, 2018, 05:15:02 AM
Reply #61

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/new-stadium-discussion.66451/page-3203

Scroll back a few pages on this to see the bitterness and entitlement from some so-called blues at tonight's news

Reminds me why I'm glad I'm fucking banned from that site
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 26, 2018, 05:24:05 AM
Reply #62

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I don't mind that it's taking a while to get sorted, it's a very ambitious project and lots of parties are involved, anything of this scale takes a long time just to get everything in place, never mind start building. It's a shame, no matter what we do there's always elements of the fan base who want to put a downer on everything but I can't see any reason not to be optimistic about this and firmly believe that we'll be in a new stadium in 5 or 6 years time, there will bumps in the road to help fuel people's scepticism but a project like this isn't going to be free of set backs.

As Si says, you can see that the club have learned from previous failures and are going about this in a methodical manner and speaking to all the parties involved in it. Other than the odd phone call to Jim White (which have thankfully stopped) and some dubious spending at first you can tell there's a different level of professionalism at the club and we've better people in the right places now. I'm pretty sure that once the final planning application goes in it will just be a formality as all the work will have been done behind the scenes, work that the club can't comment on or make public yet some people expect a press release every month to let them know what's happening.

As for Liverpool fans trying to put in objections, they have to be genuine objections so they can put in as many as they want it's not the volume of objections that matter it's validity of them, saying they're objecting just because it's us isn't a valid objection. I would be fun to see some of the objections though, I better there would be some proper embarrassing attempts.

This just reminded me of when my school sent out a questionnaire to parents about changing our uniform and you could tell which one the parents had done and which ones had been intercepted by the kids and returned

October 26, 2018, 07:11:59 AM
Reply #63

Dr. Sponge

Reminds me why I'm glad I'm fucking banned from that site

Feeling left out so will have to join the site to get banned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

October 26, 2018, 12:59:12 PM
Reply #64

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

It's quite easy to do.

October 26, 2018, 02:06:01 PM
Reply #65

Macca77

I was banned within 5 minutes when I joined, still no idea what for

October 26, 2018, 02:41:19 PM
Reply #66

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I got banned for calling them all whinging cunts
Simply simply lovely

October 26, 2018, 03:01:40 PM
Reply #67

Ramjam

With the survey regarding BMD on November 15th will the overseas Evertonians be able to have a say or is it restricted to the people of Merseyside?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

October 26, 2018, 03:22:01 PM
Reply #68

Simon Paul

Administrator
With the survey regarding BMD on November 15th will the overseas Evertonians be able to have a say or is it restricted to the people of Merseyside?

everyone will be able to have a say

October 27, 2018, 05:28:32 AM
Reply #69

Dr. Sponge

Entered my password wrong 3 times and got banned. Fate.

October 27, 2018, 05:35:55 PM
Reply #70

dangermouse

After reading that pile of shite am so so glad I'm banned from that cess pit, that Groucho dude has serious delusions of power, there can be no disagreement with with his views.

I listen to their podcast....never really bothered with their forum.

If anyone has listened to it, is Groucho the guy shouting off in the intro to their podcast... annoys fuck out of me.

I know heís on the podcast as well... but I donít mind listening to it... itís like listening to a bunch of pissed up Evertonians across the room in a bar :)
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

October 28, 2018, 01:31:41 AM
Reply #71

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber

October 28, 2018, 02:26:09 AM
Reply #72

Simon Paul

Administrator

October 28, 2018, 02:31:40 AM
Reply #73