November 19, 2017, 11:46:36 PM

Author Topic: Thursday Ticket Pricing  (Read 1859 times)

December 14, 2009, 10:11:45 PM
Read 1859 times

Bigjmill

does anyone agree that the ticket prices should have been lowered seeing as though we are already through?

Is there some kind of levy we have to pay to uefa/fifa because everton are usually good with ticket prices for meaningless games?

maybe some people disagree and think 25 is fair?
REMOVED FOOTER TO SHUT Sir Stealth Up !

deCoubertin

December 14, 2009, 10:35:12 PM
Reply #1

DannyR

if your a seaon ticket holder it was 20. and 25 for non. thats still good.
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

December 14, 2009, 10:59:30 PM
Reply #2

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

Im a season ticket holder and I still cant afford to go.

I fucked off my staff meeting in work and the Gaff is laying down the law to me and has cut me down to 5 Hrs for the past two weeks. am broke as a joke

:'(

December 15, 2009, 05:11:11 AM
Reply #3

Sharky

bad times craig.

I was going to go but then thought whats the point in paying £25 for the youth accademy to play Bate.

They should of put it right down to Tranmere prices hahaha.

Three Lions on a shirt, Jules Rimet still gleaming.

December 15, 2009, 04:08:43 PM
Reply #4

Bally

Administrator
Was talking about this the other night we decided that £10 and £5 would have been good as it is a nothing game on the tv and the amount of kids that could have gone would ahev filled the ground
It's the roll I way

December 15, 2009, 04:45:32 PM
Reply #5

Blake

Have the prices been the same for all Group games? (£20 for STs & Evertonia; £25 general). I know they had to release the tickets, and therefore set prices, before we knew it was a dead rubber. With that in mind £20 & £25 didn't seem too bad. obviously in hindsight it could have beena bit lower.

What could they practically do once situation changed? (not trying to defned - after suggestions) Many would have already bought, so refunds would be time consuming & costly.

I suppose one easy change would have been to bump the reward value for the fixture - a fairly straight forward step. Or announce a discount for the next Europa home game for people with ticket stub (maybe more tricky to implement - but they had time, if they had adviertised early)