November 17, 2018, 02:35:29 AM

Author Topic: [News]Coleman: I just went a little bit mad  (Read 1026 times)

November 04, 2018, 03:03:42 AM
Read 1026 times

NewsBot

Global Moderator
Coleman: I just went a little bit mad

Everton defender Seamus Coleman says he was frustrated at not having scored since January 2017, and says that his celebration was just his usual "going a little bit mad."

Source: Coleman: I just went a little bit mad

November 04, 2018, 03:17:57 AM
Reply #1

Simon Paul

Administrator
loved his celebration!

was saying at half time he needs a goal, and was also telling him to hit it today

made up for him

November 04, 2018, 03:33:43 AM
Reply #2

Paddockoldie

The guy breathes Everton and some of the stick he gets is uncalled for. He's stuck with us, never had his head turned when he could easily have had a few seasons ago. Made up he scored and his celebration was about pride..

November 04, 2018, 03:34:13 AM
Reply #3

BlueForYou

Mad dog, that Irishman

Never doubted him
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

November 04, 2018, 04:16:19 AM
Reply #4

Tony Clifton

He needed that, looked proper wired all game, great stuff.  Long may it continue.  Sixty fucking grand.

November 04, 2018, 04:21:26 AM
Reply #5

Shogun

Administrator
Don't think I've ever seen him not look like he wanted to murder 40000 people anytime he's scored.

I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 04, 2018, 04:30:04 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah he does always go schiz but fairly obvious he was telling a large portion of the fan base to fuck off moaning at him.

Personally, I have been moaning at him, and was very happy with his response.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 04, 2018, 06:43:36 AM
Reply #7

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Can't believe some people are stirring about his celebration. Made up,for the boy.

On a related note - we've definitely got a 'reporter' lurking on here judging by last week's conversations and this article

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7652989/everton-crystal-palace-aaron-wan-bissaka-ademola-lookman/

Apologies for the source.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 04, 2018, 08:54:31 AM
Reply #8

eyesalwaysblue

Can't believe some people are stirring about his celebration. Made up,for the boy.

On a related note - we've definitely got a 'reporter' lurking on here judging by last week's conversations and this article

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7652989/everton-crystal-palace-aaron-wan-bissaka-ademola-lookman/

A good few years ago i wrote a bitter piece about the Barclays "helping hand" over the park when they were in the shit, it was titled "The Great Kop And Goal Swindle" two days later it was printed word for word and the title used in the rag we don't talk about, i contacted them and asked if they were going to cough up some dosh for the impoverished author, they didn't reply.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 04, 2018, 09:15:06 AM
Reply #9

Ramjam

A good few years ago i wrote a bitter piece about the Barclays "helping hand" over the park when they were in the shit, it was titled "The Great Kop And Goal Swindle" two days later it was printed word for word and the title used in the rag we don't talk about, i contacted them and asked if they were going to cough up some dosh for the impoverished author, they didn't reply.
Get the lawyers onto it
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

November 04, 2018, 09:40:32 AM
Reply #10

eyesalwaysblue

Get the lawyers onto it
Think that would have left me even poorer mate, it was quite a surreal experience though, just wish it had been any other paper.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 04, 2018, 09:44:15 AM
Reply #11

Ramjam

Think that would have left me even poorer mate, it was quite a surreal experience though, just wish it had been any other paper.
Plagiarism at its finest mate, you’d think they’d have the common decency to acknowledge you, fuckwits
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

November 04, 2018, 02:05:42 PM
Reply #12

Cereal Killer

Plagiarism at its finest mate, you’d think they’d have the common decency to acknowledge you, fuckwits

Hahha 'common decency' in relation to mainstream media outlets  lolol words that won't ever go together

November 04, 2018, 02:15:07 PM
Reply #13

Simon Paul

Administrator

about 10 years ago I went to watch Everton's Under 18's play in Burscough and we won.  I text @Chris to put a brief report up on here but got the surname of the scorer wrong.

The Liverpool Echo also got the surname of the scorer wrong in their "report"

November 05, 2018, 04:50:38 AM
Reply #14

East midlands bluenose

60 Grand  60 Grand Seamus  Coleman 
ENUFF SAID