November 16, 2018, 08:42:31 PM

Author Topic: Player ratings v Brighton  (Read 1895 times)

November 04, 2018, 05:34:35 AM
Read 1895 times

Ramjam

Picking 7 had fuck all to do other than one tipped over the bar, good distribution

Coleman 7 scored a good goal and seems to be getting back to his old self, defensively sound

Dinge 7 worked tirelessly, good use of the ball, steady every week.

Keane 7.5 didnít put a foot wrong today again, Silva getting the best out of him

Zuma 7.5 like Keane very solid at the back with good ball distribution, could he have done more for their goal? Maybe.

Gomez 7.5 top player starting to dictate terms in the middle of the park, sublime passer of the ball

Gueye 9 my MOTM, was everywhere winning every first and second ball, unlucky not to score with the one off the post

Bernard 6 final decision makings letting him down again once he sorts this out heíll be boss as heís so unpredictable

Siggy 6 should have bagged a first half brace, his head went down after those chances and just cruised through the game as it passed him by

Walcott 6 He showed again that his pace can cause all sorts of problems, should have scored again when left with an open goal in the second half, must work on his finishing.

Richarlison 8.5 Scored two fantastic goals today and is a real threat to every defence he plays against, but for Guays performance he would have been MOTM, pity he ruined the transfer market.

Lookman 5 didnít do anything to suggest that he will get a starting birth

DCL not enough time to impose himself today.

Mina Just glad to see him get 5 mins
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

November 04, 2018, 05:52:44 AM
Reply #1

Shogun

Administrator
Did you miss Sigurdsson on our first goal mate?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 04, 2018, 05:57:15 AM
Reply #2

Ramjam

Did you miss Sigurdsson on our first goal mate?
No it was a nice ball, point taken. Just thought he was overall a bit lacklustre
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

November 04, 2018, 06:50:06 AM
Reply #3

gizzblue

Hard to pick a bad player yesterday ....special shouts to Keane,Richarlson ,Seamus ,Gomes , ...and mom Guaye but it was the best team day for ages .
Born not made a blue .

November 04, 2018, 11:06:04 AM
Reply #4

bluenuck

Firstly itís gomes.

Secondly sig is ripping it up. The ball is round and bounces in funny ways sometimes and even the best of them canít finish it.

Other than that youíre bang on.

November 04, 2018, 12:53:13 PM
Reply #5

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Gana was just amazing Yesterday. Great efforts all around

November 04, 2018, 01:27:44 PM
Reply #6

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford 7 - solid when he had to be.

Digne 7 - some lovely work with the ball at times

Keane 8 - he was imperious yesterday. Sweeping up all over and confident on the ball

Zouma 7 - out battled for the goal but very solid

Coleman 8 - drive to recover the ball and move forward like night and day compared to recent performances

Bernard 6 - not at his best but did provide a few moments of excitement

Gueye 9 - he was everywhere and he used the ball well.

Gomes 8 - ball sticks to him and he looks forward in that Arteta/Barry mould we have missed

Walcott 7 - a real threat for long periods and could have bagged a few

Sigurdsson 7 - missed a big chance but his play in the midfield and movement was excellent

Richarlison 8 - just when I was over him as a number 9 he bags 2 with grace and finesse

Subs

Lookman 6 - decent enough cameo

The rest n/a

November 04, 2018, 01:31:26 PM
Reply #7

Waltzer

Based purely on watching the highlights I cant see how Picks gets a 7, he did have something to do, punch the ball away from their goal. Dunk headed it from 3 yards out right in front of him and the ball has travelled a good distance, its his biggest flaw and why were vulnerable at corners/crosses as he doesnt command his box enough

November 04, 2018, 02:18:11 PM
Reply #8

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
I can't remember if they had more than 1 shot on target.

Stand out performers for me were Keane, Gomes and Gueye. Gueye probably edges MOtM.

Silva needs some kudos too. I don't know how many times we took the ball wide and whipped the cross in,  but I've never seen us try that so many times in a first half. It clearly wasn't working with Dunk and Duffy just towering above everyone.
It was clear our best way of scoring was going to be through the middle. In the second half you could see the style of play completely change and we were coming inside much more.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 02:19:22 PM by Duncs_a_legend »
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

November 04, 2018, 03:23:32 PM
Reply #9

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Richarlisoní dink around Duffy for his second was an absolute piss take. Love the reply from behind the goal, Duffy knew he just got had off. 

November 04, 2018, 04:07:00 PM
Reply #10

sam of the south

I can't remember if they had more than 1 shot on target.

Stand out performers for me were Keane, Gomes and Gueye. Gueye probably edges MOtM.

Silva needs some kudos too. I don't know how many times we took the ball wide and whipped the cross in,  but I've never seen us try that so many times in a first half. It clearly wasn't working with Dunk and Duffy just towering above everyone.
It was clear our best way of scoring was going to be through the middle. In the second half you could see the style of play completely change and we were coming inside much more.

Yeah, they had three on target I think
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

November 04, 2018, 04:52:48 PM
Reply #11

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, they had three on target I think

Aside from the goal there was a non threatening long range effort from out wide and a cross shot that Pickford pushed over the bar near the end.

November 04, 2018, 07:56:33 PM
Reply #12

cantoffee

Thought Coleman looked a lot more like his old self today. Crossing was still off but he was running at players, one touch passing and generally seemed more willing to take the game to the opposing winger/fullback which is a big strength.

His persistence in continually going at you as a winger is a great strength and must wear on his marker throughout the game.

Sent from my SM-G950W using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

November 04, 2018, 08:11:51 PM
Reply #13

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
10 for everyone.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

November 04, 2018, 10:37:45 PM
Reply #14

boothill

Daily mail,  "richarlison is like a big cat on the scent of prey"