November 17, 2018, 02:24:13 AM

Author Topic: [News]The Yak loved the "Bainaar” partnership at Everton, but it could have been a trio!  (Read 1001 times)

November 07, 2018, 04:49:50 PM
Reply #15

blue slug

The Yak was a great player and was probably in his early 40's when he played for us haha

November 07, 2018, 07:38:06 PM
Reply #16

JordanianEmbassy

The Yak was a great player and was probably in his early 40's when he played for us haha
His wikipedia page has him at 23 when we joined us :)

November 08, 2018, 06:22:42 AM
Reply #17

Shogun

Administrator
Lukaku was better for us than Yakubu like.

The latter was just far more likeable and still a very good striker.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 08, 2018, 06:53:54 PM
Reply #18

Major Clanger

We do forget easily all the times when the Yak really couldn't be arsed on a football pitch for a whole game. Other times he'd watch a ball roll past him 5 yards away and not bother moving for it then for whatever reason a few minutes later he'd burst into life and roll one into the bottom corner with a big smile on his face.

He could be frustrating but he always came across as more likeable than Lukaku. Maybe because he wasn't mouthing off about moving to a "better club" every single fucking time he went on international duty.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

November 09, 2018, 10:34:55 AM
Reply #19

gizzblue

He could be frustrating but he always came across as more likeable than Lukaku. Maybe because he wasn't mouthing off about moving to a "better club" every single fucking time he went on international duty.

Exactly this .....although I suppose it's nice to know it wasn't just us ,he's now doing it again every chance he gets ....mouthing off bigging himself up cos his dad said he's boss .
Born not made a blue .