November 17, 2018, 01:55:55 AM

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton - 2:15pm, Sunday 11th November  (Read 8202 times)

November 07, 2018, 09:50:02 PM
Reply #15

gizzblue

You doom mongering bastards ...you all make BFS look chipper and optimistic. ..fuck off  shakeyheadman

Everton win 2-1 and we will have the most chances at Chelsea in years .
COYB .

Born not made a blue .

November 07, 2018, 10:59:01 PM
Reply #16

Macca77

Straight forward away win, they have a player sent off and we get a dodgy penalty

November 07, 2018, 11:17:57 PM
Reply #17

Paddockoldie

November 07, 2018, 11:28:58 PM
Reply #18

Ross

These awful winless runs away to certain clubs have got to start coming to an end soon.

Our forms decent and they’ve got a Thursday europa league game away from home so who’s to say it won’t be this weekend? If we’re on our game again and get a bit of luck you never know.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 08, 2018, 12:00:45 AM
Reply #19

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Routine loss, Gueye early yellow, at least one key decision against us (probably a penalty) and maybe a dodgy red card.

Just another away game against the top 6...

Feel like I’ve watched this match 200 times
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 08, 2018, 12:02:04 AM
Reply #20

Shogun

Administrator
These awful winless runs away to certain clubs have got to start coming to an end soon.

Our forms decent and they’ve got a Thursday europa league game away from home so who’s to say it won’t be this weekend? If we’re on our game again and get a bit of luck you never know.

Any idea what sort of team they've taken to Belarus though?

They're about five points ahead in the group which has three awful teams in it.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 08, 2018, 12:02:18 AM
Reply #21

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
We seem to be playing all these top 6 teams away from home in the first fixture this season. Slightly odd, but it might if I'm being optimistic help us later in the season when hopefully we've had time to get our balance right and allow us to give these teams a challenge at home.

I'd like us to at least give them a game, it didn't seem like we really did that against Man Utd despite the score.

Obviously, I'd love us to win, but also being realistic even the top 6 teams would struggle to pick up points in this fixture away from home.

November 08, 2018, 12:03:49 AM
Reply #22

bluenuck

I think with Silva we are closer to getting a win away against the top 6.

He's put that belief in me.

We just have to get a bit of luck, and not have a big decision go against us because we're little Everton and won't care, and we can pull it off. I believe It's just a matter of time in the next couple of seasons before we do it.

November 08, 2018, 12:10:01 AM
Reply #23

Ross

Any idea what sort of team they've taken to Belarus though?

They're about five points ahead in the group which has three awful teams in it.

Oh it won’t be full of first teamers but they’ll take a strong squad that consist of players that will play a part  Sunday but I think the main gain comes from the fact it causes them a distraction and disrupts there build up and training for this.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 08, 2018, 01:27:22 AM
Reply #24

Deano Blue Boy

November 08, 2018, 01:47:42 AM
Reply #25

eyesalwaysblue

We don't need to be bitter toffee manger dogs no more...1-2
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 08, 2018, 02:02:56 AM
Reply #26

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck me why do you all bother .

I know. Defeatist attitude really pisses me off.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 08, 2018, 03:51:49 AM
Reply #27

Tony Clifton

We won't lose this, and hopefully Mina wishes Barkley a Very Yerry Christmas from Santa (Chupitos?) :P

November 08, 2018, 04:14:30 AM
Reply #28

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Topping the charts for winning the ball high up the pitch this season.

On one hand, this could work very well against Chelsea as you need to stop Jorginho dictating the game.

On the other, he’s more than capable of beating the press with one pass and then it’s hazard running at Coleman.

Been impressed with how silva has set up in there games so far though. Arsenal was just them having a better striker than us and the United game was similar.

Not once were we getting outplayed and chasing our tail like we have in previous seasons.

November 08, 2018, 02:56:11 PM
Reply #29

Normm

The way Richarlison cooly took both goals last week gives me confidence he is settling into his role as top scorer of the Prem, Plus, we now have a great balance in the squad and can compete well in EVERY game, no matter the opposition. Silva has put belief into the players. Its time the fans got on board.

Mina should feature again. He adds pace and could be a great threat with set pieces into the box.

1-2