November 16, 2018, 08:46:04 PM

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton - 2:15pm, Sunday 11th November  (Read 8196 times)

November 09, 2018, 12:59:11 AM
Reply #45

Macca77

Richarlison doubtful

Light the Cenk beacon

November 09, 2018, 04:04:10 AM
Reply #46

Ramjam

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

November 09, 2018, 02:15:43 PM
Reply #47

Hawkandro

Hope we will get something, but not gonna get carried away. Christensen should be one our main targets come January/June 19. If he is still only a 2nd stringer. Great player.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

November 09, 2018, 03:46:55 PM
Reply #49

Normm

Redknapp is a patronising cunt!!

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11547073/ross-barkley-expects-a-frosty-reception-when-he-returns-to-everton-with-chelsea

I doubt it. More likely he'll get a polite applause. Most know he had a rough time under Koeman and Allardyce and didn't get the help he needed to step up. - No grudges here. Still, I hope he has a plonker whenever he plays us!

November 09, 2018, 03:56:38 PM
Reply #50

Normm

Richarlison doubtful

Is this psychological warfare? - To raise the spirits of the enemy, only to deflate them just before the match? - Straws and clutching!

November 09, 2018, 04:13:10 PM
Reply #51

Macca77

I doubt it. More likely he'll get a polite applause. Most know he had a rough time under Koeman and Allardyce and didn't get the help he needed to step up. - No grudges here. Still, I hope he has a plonker whenever he plays us!

He wont get applause at all, he fucked us over so will get stick from the Evertonian's there, and deservedly so.

November 09, 2018, 04:21:21 PM
Reply #52

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hes getting the treatment and rightly so.

Im over it myself, but can see why people are still fuming.

He did proper rat us like.

November 09, 2018, 05:18:04 PM
Reply #53

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

hahahh you joking? He will get some right stick.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

November 09, 2018, 05:28:44 PM
Reply #54

gizzblue

Whatever stick he gets he truly deserves ... but it's nothing to what Goodison will do to him .

Hope the Richardson stuff is bollocks but we're not a one man team so COYB.
Born not made a blue .

November 09, 2018, 05:30:02 PM
Reply #55

Mouse

He'll get slaughtered and in the return at Goodison. Then I hope we get over it, he's gone, nothing to do with us anymore.

November 09, 2018, 05:43:24 PM
Reply #56

sam of the south

Richarlison doubtful

Light the Cenk beacon

Probably the ankle twist.

Get him fresh for The Derby.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

November 09, 2018, 06:04:02 PM
Reply #57

Normm

He will get some right stick.

Well, there will always be a minority of petty-minded, grudge-bearing trolls ready to do that.

Those who are more mature move on.

November 09, 2018, 06:17:19 PM
Reply #58

Macca77

Well, there will always be a minority of petty-minded, grudge-bearing trolls ready to do that.

Those who are more mature move on.

He fucked us over, last year of his contract so we agreed a fee with Chelsea of around 25 million, he spoke to them, agreed everything then pulled out of the deal at the last minute because "he wanted to get himself fit", came back, used our facilities to get himself fit again, let his contract run down then fucked off for nothing when the next window opened. Since then he has slagged the club off at every opportunity, saying we did nothing for his development etc... He's a rat and deserves all the abuse he will get n Sunday.

November 09, 2018, 06:19:09 PM
Reply #59

Bluenose 91

He's definitely the sort of player who'll let the abuse get to him as well so I'm all for it.