December 16, 2018, 05:11:03 AM

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton - 2:15pm, Sunday 11th November  (Read 9719 times)

November 09, 2018, 06:43:43 PM
Reply #60

Normm

He fucked us over, last year of his contract so we agreed a fee with Chelsea of around 25 million, he spoke to them, agreed everything then pulled out of the deal at the last minute because "he wanted to get himself fit", came back, used our facilities to get himself fit again, let his contract run down then fucked off for nothing when the next window opened. Since then he has slagged the club off at every opportunity, saying we did nothing for his development etc... He's a rat and deserves all the abuse he will get n Sunday.
That's only part of the story, replete with a splash of snake-oil. The fee was a reported £15 million + add ons. That's not a bad return on our investment. Perhaps he should have stayed, but from his point of view he was already being rejected by his last two managers. When Big Sam was appointed, he was already half-way out the door as far as he was concerned. His progress stalled - no doubt about it. He did need coaching help, but didn't get it. Under Silva, that would have been different. We need to get some balance on here.  nod

November 09, 2018, 07:07:24 PM
Reply #61

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Well, there will always be a minority of petty-minded, grudge-bearing trolls ready to do that.

Those who are more mature move on.

Absolute bollocks that
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

November 09, 2018, 07:20:34 PM
Reply #62

Macca77

That's only part of the story, replete with a splash of snake-oil. The fee was a reported £15 million + add ons. That's not a bad return on our investment. Perhaps he should have stayed, but from his point of view he was already being rejected by his last two managers. When Big Sam was appointed, he was already half-way out the door as far as he was concerned. His progress stalled - no doubt about it. He did need coaching help, but didn't get it. Under Silva, that would have been different. We need to get some balance on here.  nod

The only story here is he did the dirty on the club that made him the player he was, that turned him into an England international, that nursed him back from horrendous injuries. He rejected Chelsea first of all because his agent told him to, told him that he would get a huge signing on fee if he became a free agent, treated the club that he supposedly loved and fans who loved him like absolute shit.

November 09, 2018, 07:27:48 PM
Reply #63

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

What relation is he to you?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 09, 2018, 07:30:56 PM
Reply #64

TheTone

he's deffo pulling a hamstring in training before the Goodison game

wouldn't surprise me if he has a slight calf strain tomorrow either

November 09, 2018, 07:35:03 PM
Reply #65

Macca77

November 09, 2018, 07:37:59 PM
Reply #66

Normm

Too many on here are sounding like jilted lovers. When he left, there were plenty laughing at Chelsea for taking him on. Now that he's started to show potential again, people are angry. Just get over it. Good luck to Ross - but not when he plays Everton!

November 09, 2018, 07:59:47 PM
Reply #67

plumber

I doubt it. More likely he'll get a polite applause.

lolol
You're a funny guy

November 09, 2018, 08:01:19 PM
Reply #68

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Too many on here are sounding like jilted lovers. When he left, there were plenty laughing at Chelsea for taking him on. Now that he's started to show potential again, people are angry. Just get over it. Good luck to Ross - but not when he plays Everton!

I’d sort of like to agree with that but it was the cynical way he left, and for me personally the amount of energy I expended defending him against the sort of mong that was happy to see him leave I did and still do feel personally affronted, more my problem than ross’ haha.

But regardless - he’s going to get dogs abuse my mate, no question about it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 09, 2018, 08:21:49 PM
Reply #69

Martip

I personally had no problem with him moving on to pastures new as  for whatever reason it just wasn't working out. For me it was the way he did it which was like a slap in mouth to both club and fans and he deserves whatever abuse he gets.

November 09, 2018, 09:25:38 PM
Reply #70

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
The thing about Ross is you get the impression that any abuse he gets will negative affect his game and so, as he no longer plays for us, he is fair game (regardless of the way he left etc). He seems the type that if he gets abuse at GP, tries too hard to make us eat our words and makes a mistake, he will wilt.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 09, 2018, 09:31:17 PM
Reply #71

Shogun

Administrator
If you’re going to move clubs then do it the way John Stones did.

Don’t be ‘injured’ for the entire season and don’t run your contract down.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 09, 2018, 10:20:52 PM
Reply #72

Evertonian in NC

Even for all the stick Lukaku gets...he never quit on the team nor depressed his fee with any of his actions.  It was all just fair business.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 09, 2018, 10:39:58 PM
Reply #73

D15TIN

Even for all the stick Lukaku gets...he never quit on the team nor depressed his fee with any of his actions.  It was all just fair business.
Constantly blabbed on international duty about his next move

didn't return to pre season training when he was due back, instead played basketball with his bell end mate pogba in LA

November 09, 2018, 11:42:13 PM
Reply #74

Macca77

Constantly blabbed on international duty about his next move

didn't return to pre season training when he was due back, instead played basketball with his bell end mate pogba in LA

Yep, he's in the bin with Barkley