August 25, 2019, 04:44:53 PM

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton - 2:15pm, Sunday 11th November  (Read 13596 times)

November 10, 2018, 12:20:22 AM
Reply #75

Normm

If you’re going to move clubs then do it the way John Stones did.

Don’t be ‘injured’ for the entire season and don’t run your contract down.

Do you really think he faked his injuries? Get real. He was vastly overpriced. No one in their right mind was going to pay what Everton was asking for an injured player, out of form and out of favour. £15 million was more than I expected. Chelsea fans wanted their money back! It is only recently, under a new manager that he has started to come good. But, will it last? I just hope he remembers to pass the ball backwards as he did for us. - That would be great.

November 10, 2018, 12:57:09 AM
Reply #76

Thornton_19

If Richarlison is out i wouldn't be surprised if we play Walcott through the middle to keep the mobile front 3 aspect to our game. With Bernard and Lookman on the flanks.

November 10, 2018, 01:02:51 AM
Reply #77

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 10, 2018, 01:05:09 AM
Reply #78

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Do you really think he faked his injuries? Get real. He was vastly overpriced. No one in their right mind was going to pay what Everton was asking for an injured player, out of form and out of favour. £15 million was more than I expected. Chelsea fans wanted their money back! It is only recently, under a new manager that he has started to come good. But, will it last? I just hope he remembers to pass the ball backwards as he did for us. - That would be great.

Didnt Chelsea agree the higher fee with us in the summer window only for Barkley to renege on the deal?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 10, 2018, 01:10:39 AM
Reply #79

indiantoffee1975

Didnt Chelsea agree the higher fee with us in the summer window only for Barkley to renege on the deal?

Yeah 35 million in summer 2017 to 15 million in Jan 2018.

Some odd goings on when that deal in the summer didn't go through.

November 10, 2018, 01:22:20 AM
Reply #80

Gash

Global Moderator
Well, there will always be a minority of petty-minded, grudge-bearing trolls ready to do that.

Those who are more mature move on.

Fuck'im. Hope he gets absolute dogs abuse from his first touch until his last.

Even for all the stick Lukaku gets...he never quit on the team nor depressed his fee with any of his actions.  It was all just fair business.

Nah, he can fuck off too, he couldn't wait to get out the place.

November 10, 2018, 01:27:36 AM
Reply #81

Gash

Global Moderator
No one in their right mind was going to pay what Everton was asking for an injured player, out of form and out of favour.

Apart from Chelsea who had agreed a £35m fee for him before he mysteriously pulled the plug and went there for £20m less in the next window, no doubt with an nice, enhanced signing on fee as a thank you for saving them all that money.

November 10, 2018, 02:22:49 AM
Reply #82

eyesalwaysblue

Too many on here are sounding like jilted lovers. When he left, there were plenty laughing at Chelsea for taking him on. Now that he's started to show potential again, people are angry. Just get over it. Good luck to Ross - but not when he plays Everton!
Koeman treated him like shite and the club were too incompetent to sort the situation out, now it's just easier to hate the lad..apart from sunday hope he thrives.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 10, 2018, 03:03:04 AM
Reply #83

Macca77

Apart from Chelsea who had agreed a £35m fee for him before he mysteriously pulled the plug and went there for £20m less in the next window, no doubt with an nice, enhanced signing on fee as a thank you for saving them all that money.

Correct

November 10, 2018, 05:51:18 AM
Reply #84

bluestevie

Koeman treated him like shite and the club were too incompetent to sort the situation out, now it's just easier to hate the lad..apart from sunday hope he thrives.

Bullshit
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

November 10, 2018, 06:40:08 AM
Reply #85

Normm

What does £15m get you these days @Normm

In those days - Barkley. Conte didn't even get in touch with him. Besides, Koeman's future was by then in doubt at the club. Under Koeman, he didn't see much of a future remaining. But, if Everton had brought in the right manager, such as Silva, it could all have been turned around. He could have been offered a new contract under a manager that valued him and could have helped his development. The police investigated allegations of fraud and found nothing. I really don't think Ross conspired to defraud. It was just a mess. Everton was a mess. All I am saying is let it pass. That's history and today (11/11) is a time to reflect on peace.

Everton is a great club with a great past and a great future just about to begin. If you focus on the "if only's" of life you will become a miserable, backward-looking defeatist. ...Which reminds me: 1-2 tomorrow! And I would be more than happy if Barkley scores for us!

No more. I just want to see the lads go into this match with growing confidence and self-belief. This is going to be a real test for both teams.  :cheers:

November 10, 2018, 06:44:38 AM
Reply #86

eyesalwaysblue

Koeman was the best manager we've ever had, the club is always foot perfect and Barkley is evil.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 10, 2018, 07:07:14 AM
Reply #87

bluestevie

Koeman was the best manager we've ever had, the club is always foot perfect and Barkley is evil.

Yes cos that's exactly people's point of view *eyeroll*
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

November 10, 2018, 02:38:33 PM
Reply #88

Bluerin

On the 11th day of the11th month (Nov) in 2018 ( which when you add up (2+0+1+8=11) our No 11 (walcott) scores 11 minutes and 11 secs after the start of the game, and we hold on to that lead untill their No 11 (pedro) equilises with 11 mins to go. Leaving the final scoe 1-1 (which looks like an 11).
Wouldnt that be a day to remember.

Paddy Power are probably giving 11/1

November 10, 2018, 04:48:55 PM
Reply #89

Martip

His actions absolutely stunk of greed imo.