October 24, 2019, 09:10:01 AM

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton - 2:15pm, Sunday 11th November  (Read 16545 times)

November 07, 2018, 11:28:58 PM
Read 16545 times

Ross

These awful winless runs away to certain clubs have got to start coming to an end soon.

Our forms decent and they’ve got a Thursday europa league game away from home so who’s to say it won’t be this weekend? If we’re on our game again and get a bit of luck you never know.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 08, 2018, 12:10:01 AM
Reply #1

Ross

Any idea what sort of team they've taken to Belarus though?

They're about five points ahead in the group which has three awful teams in it.

Oh it won’t be full of first teamers but they’ll take a strong squad that consist of players that will play a part  Sunday but I think the main gain comes from the fact it causes them a distraction and disrupts there build up and training for this.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 11, 2018, 07:33:03 PM
Reply #2

Ross

November 11, 2018, 09:27:56 PM
Reply #3

Ross

Walcott having another poor game.

November 11, 2018, 10:13:20 PM
Reply #4

Ross

Good performance and a decent result.

Still not having Richarlison up top though it takes away to much of his threat I think.

November 11, 2018, 10:32:25 PM
Reply #5

Ross

Thought his hold up play was better today though.

Yeah I agree. But we miss having that goal scoring threat from other areas of the pitch. Bernard for all his tricky touches and flicks isn’t going to trouble the keeper much, Walcott looks about as dangerous as toddler with a plastic spoon at the minute. Just think we miss out to much from him being okay at holding it up there’s very little threat from the others to hold it up for.

November 11, 2018, 11:34:08 PM
Reply #6

Ross

Think it’s fair to say that it was a yellow for Mina, ref got it right regardless of him getting a foot on the ball. We’ve already seen this season with Jags (and others) it doesn’t matter whether you touch the ball or not while tackling with the modern rules.

Whether the interpretation of the rules is right or wrong are a different matter.