September 23, 2019, 05:37:50 AM

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton - 2:15pm, Sunday 11th November  (Read 15470 times)

November 11, 2018, 10:02:56 PM
Reply #30

eyesalwaysblue

We've weathered a massive storm, coming of age stuff
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 11, 2018, 10:11:30 PM
Reply #31

eyesalwaysblue

November 11, 2018, 10:12:03 PM
Reply #32

eyesalwaysblue

November 11, 2018, 10:55:16 PM
Reply #33

eyesalwaysblue

Walcott the only negative, but the way things have been sorted out problem by problem he won't be starting sooner rather than later, Lookman deserves the start, Digne is just imense, Mina considering how long since he played was the same, lots to be positive about, improvement every game is all we can ask and that's being delivered.

November 11, 2018, 11:00:37 PM
Reply #34

eyesalwaysblue

You'd know if I was rubbing people's faces in it. This is my reaction after I've seen numerous fans give up even before a ball is kicked in a game. I see the term 'makes us look small time' often on this site regarding various aspects of the club, but to me, nothing says 'small time' more than a defeatist attitude. I've never had one in sport, I've never set foot on a pitch thinking I'm going to lose - whether that was in the first team in the higher divisions or playing for the 2nds in a friendly. Yes, it's only a draw, but in this game, the Arsenal and the Utd games you can see an evolution of attitude and application. I've never been more confident since 1999 that we are going to get something from the away Derby. Positivity is contagious- it will radiate from the stands. Embrace it
I bet you wear your under cracks on the outside don't you?

November 11, 2018, 11:06:06 PM
Reply #35

eyesalwaysblue

What a bizarre statement
sorry Clarke it was just a little joke, obviously on stoney ground, i must have got giddy with the result.

November 11, 2018, 11:17:57 PM
Reply #36

eyesalwaysblue

Won't be long till you can't make contact at all, how Souness can talk about dangerous is staggering as he really did go out to hurt players, massive wanker along with the snivelling crawling Knee Redknapp

November 11, 2018, 11:22:43 PM
Reply #37

eyesalwaysblue

November 11, 2018, 11:49:20 PM
Reply #38

eyesalwaysblue

November 11, 2018, 11:55:46 PM
Reply #39

eyesalwaysblue

It's no problem with the younger fans who play under these new rules, if your older it spoils the game to see a "good tackle" under the old way punished... but the refs are shite as well.

November 12, 2018, 07:37:41 AM
Reply #40

eyesalwaysblue

To be honest I'll hold my hands up and admit I had reservations about Silva being Martinez like from his results at Watford.

But those fears were put to bed after the Wolves game when the players were actually fit enough to get to 90 mins without looking like they were going to drop dead.

He couldn't be any less like that bald fraud.
The last window was perfect, the players we landed to target our problem areas has been a huge boost, they've all been superb, Brands and Moshiri need praise obviously but Silva tackling the defensive side of our game has been a joy to watch as that was a concern for many in him coming here, and he's answering those concerns, which were understandable to be fair.