October 20, 2019, 02:38:59 AM

Author Topic: Chelsea v Everton - 2:15pm, Sunday 11th November  (Read 16312 times)

November 09, 2018, 08:21:49 PM
Read 16312 times

Martip

I personally had no problem with him moving on to pastures new as  for whatever reason it just wasn't working out. For me it was the way he did it which was like a slap in mouth to both club and fans and he deserves whatever abuse he gets.

November 10, 2018, 04:48:55 PM
Reply #1

Martip

Didnt Chelsea agree the higher fee with us in the summer window only for Barkley to renege on the deal?
His actions absolutely stunk of greed imo.

November 11, 2018, 08:49:56 PM
Reply #2

Martip

November 11, 2018, 09:02:56 PM
Reply #3

Martip

Last few games Bernard hasn't been top level for me. Would be the one to make way second half if we make changes for me
Absolutely this. Off for lookman.

November 11, 2018, 10:46:51 PM
Reply #4

Martip

Was impressed by Lookman today. Really mature performance given the situation, held the ball well, didn't give it away cheaply and looked a threat when he took players on.
Got to start for Bern ard next game

November 12, 2018, 12:01:40 AM
Reply #5

Martip

Not having that Chelsea were poor today from the likes of the BBC and other media, ya we rode our luck once or twice but fully deserved a point in the end

Chelsea are a very decent side, didn't realise how physical they can be too

Gave them a good game today the blues
Spot on.

November 12, 2018, 02:38:08 AM
Reply #6

Martip

Was punished during the game so won't even be looked at
Feels wrong doesn't it

November 12, 2018, 02:53:28 AM
Reply #7

Martip

Thought we were extremely impressive. Silva gets a strong 8 from me today. Wasn’t sure what we where going to do but he played a blinder I think. Frustrated them at home with a very strong team out and kept us in it all the way.

The jags sub worried me but I was maybe getting carried away thinking we could have nicked it. We had been under the cosh and putting an extra body in did allow us to just shore it back up through the middle where hazard had been picking up the ball and just slow the game down again without really losing any of our potential on the break.
Id give Silva a 9 for today as I think we did as well as could be reasonably expected. He's turning this ship round.

November 12, 2018, 04:46:33 AM
Reply #8

Martip