December 12, 2018, 05:33:05 PM

Author Topic: [News]Digne: I wasn't planning on leaving Barcelona until I met Everton boss  (Read 1903 times)

November 15, 2018, 04:42:32 PM
Read 1903 times

NewsBot

Global Moderator
Digne: I wasn't planning on leaving Barcelona until I met Everton boss

Everton defender Lucas Digne has revealed that he wasn't looking to leave Barceolona until he met with Blues' boss Marco Silva, who persuaded him to come to the Premier League.

Source: Digne: I wasn't planning on leaving Barcelona until I met Everton boss

November 15, 2018, 04:50:53 PM
Reply #1

School of Science

Great to hear the enthusiasm for the club and the manager, soooo different from last year . Digne is becoming a firm favourite with the fans, not just by e hat he says, but from what he does, EITC, and the way he plays. Never thought I'd say this, but this fella is an actual improvement on Leighton Baines and not just a replacement.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

November 15, 2018, 05:12:07 PM
Reply #2

Martip

November 15, 2018, 06:37:08 PM
Reply #3

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Great to hear the enthusiasm for the club and the manager, soooo different from last year . Digne is becoming a firm favourite with the fans, not just by e hat he says, but from what he does, EITC, and the way he plays. Never thought I'd say this, but this fella is an actual improvement on Leighton Baines and not just a replacement.

Not an improvement on peak Baines yet.

November 15, 2018, 07:12:24 PM
Reply #4

Trowel

“The next step is to believe in ourselves even more in the games against the biggest teams in the league because then the future will look bright for Everton. We are a club with huge traditions and a great history, and most of all we want to give our supporters something new to celebrate.”

A great fit for the club.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

November 15, 2018, 07:40:25 PM
Reply #5

Evertonian in NC

"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 15, 2018, 08:38:00 PM
Reply #6

colin

Loved him from the start.  It seemed like he tried more/cared more than the other players we had

November 15, 2018, 08:58:08 PM
Reply #7

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
We got some really great signings this summer :)

November 16, 2018, 02:07:20 AM
Reply #8

gizzblue

Marco is a sweet talker .....and Digne is a legend I the making already .
Born not made a blue .

November 16, 2018, 02:09:42 AM
Reply #9

eyesalwaysblue

I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 16, 2018, 02:45:14 AM
Reply #10

eugene

"The next step is to believe in ourselves even more in the games against the biggest teams in the league because then the future will look bright for Everton. We are a club with huge traditions and a great history, and most of all we want to give our supporters something new to celebrate.”

A great fit for the club.
Fully agree mate but I also think we are showing more confidence with each passing game, still think if we continue with this form we should be looking to give the top 4 a nudge

November 16, 2018, 02:55:41 AM
Reply #11

74Blue

It's really refreshing to hear the new boys citing the manager as the deciding factor in wanting to come here. It seems that he has a clear vision of exactly what he wants and how he's going to take us there. A refreshing change from the previous dross that we had in Koeman and Allardyce. One didn't seem to give a flying fuck and was still living off his success as a player, whilst the other was a fucking gravy swigging dinosaur with no concept of attractive, attacking football.

November 16, 2018, 08:47:20 PM
Reply #12

Evertonian in NC

It's really refreshing to hear the new boys citing the manager as the deciding factor in wanting to come here. It seems that he has a clear vision of exactly what he wants and how he's going to take us there. A refreshing change from the previous dross that we had in Koeman and Allardyce. One didn't seem to give a flying fuck and was still living off his success as a player, whilst the other was a fucking gravy swigging dinosaur with no concept of attractive, attacking football.

You have to have a positive vision to sell.  Minus that, there's no chance from the get-go.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 16, 2018, 09:35:07 PM
Reply #13

blue1948

which was which ?

November 16, 2018, 10:24:57 PM
Reply #14

74Blue

which was which ?

Well since fat Sam was barely mediocre as a player, I think it's quite obvious the first one is Koeman.