June 20, 2019, 08:28:43 AM

Author Topic: [News]Season ticket prices frozen  (Read 2606 times)

December 08, 2018, 03:12:16 AM
Reply #30

Simon Paul

Administrator
Got an email from the club today saying as I pay my ST by direct debit that I will benefit for automatic renewal
Yeah I got that. They're sending out a pack of some sort (hopefully pickled onion monster munch) next week apparently.

December 08, 2018, 01:20:08 PM
Reply #31

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Which is weird, as they were selling out Maine Road in the 2nd division. They have a huge fan base, so what has changed?
Something i genuinely struggle to wrap my head around. I always just assumed the people talking about "selling souls" were chatting nonsense.
They may have been onto something.

Maine Rd wasnít that big though

Also think their average was big for 3rd tier but wasnít a complete sell out every game. So I donít think theyíd always had 15k people who couldnít get in.

Overall though, outside of London, the only teams with bigger av attendances are either the one club in the city or who benefit from very sizeable non local attendees.

And potentially us :)

December 08, 2018, 01:22:46 PM
Reply #32

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I just wonder if they maxed out their fan base at Maine Road. Did they in fact just have a small bit incredibly partizan fan base who all went the match?

Yes. It is something to consider with us too.

And itís something that the club will have some way of analysing by being able to see how often non season ticket holders go etc.

January 09, 2019, 08:37:16 PM
Reply #33

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
I opted out of the automatic ST renewal as I still wanted to do it over 9 months. Been getting calls from the club this morning asking me to ring them back about direct debit. Must be to do with me opting out as cant be anything else. Tried calling back twice so far and the girl has been in a meeting and now on lunch. Anyone else had a call at all?

January 09, 2019, 09:03:51 PM
Reply #34

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I opted out of the automatic ST renewal as I still wanted to do it over 9 months. Been getting calls from the club this morning asking me to ring them back about direct debit. Must be to do with me opting out as cant be anything else. Tried calling back twice so far and the girl has been in a meeting and now on lunch. Anyone else had a call at all?

No, but got a text yesterday.

Iím leaving mine to stay the same.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 09, 2019, 09:10:28 PM
Reply #35

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
No, but got a text yesterday.

Iím leaving mine to stay the same.

Same here
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 09, 2019, 09:25:01 PM
Reply #36

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
They've bombarded me wityh reminders about opting out. It's like they actually want me to cancel it

January 09, 2019, 09:49:33 PM
Reply #37

Alanvideo

This page from the OS explains all the options.
http://www.evertonfc.com/content/tickets/season-tickets-1920/season-tickets-201920/payment-methods

For the current season I opted for 12 payments but they charge a flat fee of £30 for this so I might pay it in one go for the coming season.  Nothing can be done till 15th January though.
We are special ,we are Everton.