October 14, 2019, 08:50:44 PM

Author Topic: Ellis Simms  (Read 15810 times)

February 13, 2019, 05:42:32 PM
Reply #45

Hesmenos

Has he scored for the U23's yet? I know he has scored a bucket load for the U18's, but whenever I see reports for the U23's, he doesn't seem to be scoring.

My worry would be that he is just advanced for his age sizewise.
He scored coming off the bench on his debut for the U23s. Don't know if he's scored any since.

February 14, 2019, 03:15:12 AM
Reply #46

MmmblueBernard

Get Green Simms on
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

February 14, 2019, 03:17:06 AM
Reply #47

sam of the south

“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

February 14, 2019, 03:25:38 AM
Reply #48

MmmblueBernard

When people ask ‘at what moment did it start to go wrong for green’, this magnificent video should be referred to.

Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

March 18, 2019, 09:12:23 PM
Reply #49

BlueForYou

Second half hat-trick for Simms in U18's 3-1 win v WBA

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

March 18, 2019, 09:30:27 PM
Reply #50

Simon Paul

Administrator
Second half hat-trick for Simms in U18's 3-1 win v WBA
Don't need him. We've got DCL this week

March 19, 2019, 12:40:56 AM
Reply #51

GrantyBoy78

Considering Sambou is scoring for fun at a higher level, and yet is being released in the summer - tells us its impossible to judge youth team players.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

March 20, 2019, 01:46:05 AM
Reply #52

D15TIN

Considering Sambou is scoring for fun at a higher level, and yet is being released in the summer - tells us its impossible to judge youth team players.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
how old is he? We bought him from Coventry didn't we

March 28, 2019, 10:32:53 PM
Reply #53

BlueForYou

Bayern Munich interested in Simms

He'll be getting an England squad call up before he debuts for us!

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

March 28, 2019, 11:05:05 PM
Reply #54

D15TIN

Bayern Munich interested in Simms

He'll be getting an England squad call up before he debuts for us!

Wheres that mate? Bayern looking at a few English youngsters of late

Gotta get him tied down, and maybe even involved a little next season if he's ready

March 28, 2019, 11:08:35 PM
Reply #55

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Reckon he's miles off personally.

His u18s record js a fucking joke but at u23 he hasn't bagged the same, so needs to make that step up first surely.

Anthony Gordon, Josh Bowler potential loans out next year, see what they've got...
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 28, 2019, 11:18:58 PM
Reply #56

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

His u18s record js a fucking joke but at u23 he hasn't bagged the same, so needs to make that step up first surely.

Anthony Gordon, Josh Bowler potential loans out next year, see what they've got...
And the lad at the back from Newcastle.... Cant remember his name though
Simply simply lovely

March 28, 2019, 11:37:10 PM
Reply #57

Hesmenos

Lewis Gibson?
I read somewhere that we've kept 5 clean sheets in a row since he got into the U23s team.

March 29, 2019, 01:32:21 AM
Reply #58

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Lewis Gibson?
I read somewhere that we've kept 5 clean sheets in a row since he got into the U23s team.
Yes that's the lad, meant to be the dogs that lad
Simply simply lovely

March 29, 2019, 02:14:55 PM
Reply #59

Hawkandro

That was my thought - he looks physically bigger than the lads in the U18s, which could load his stats somewhat. If we can get him tied down to a long-term deal then maybe a loan to a Championship/L1 club next season?
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.