December 12, 2018, 06:47:06 PM

Author Topic: [News]Brands: We want to keep Gomes  (Read 4471 times)

December 04, 2018, 10:32:29 PM
Reply #150

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
He'll be 35-40mill I think, and if we sell Niasse, Schneiderlin etc then sound, I think we'll pay whatevers needed, my main concern is other teams coming in for him.

Be more than that i recon.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

December 04, 2018, 10:34:49 PM
Reply #151

Evertonian in NC

anything under 50m is a steal
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

December 04, 2018, 10:36:09 PM
Reply #152

D15TIN

Barca are very reasonable - 18million for the French LB, deulofeu for 4 million, Mina 27-30mill? - They don't rate gomes very highly at all, I bet we get him for 40mill if not less

December 04, 2018, 10:39:03 PM
Reply #153

sirblue57

Barca are very reasonable - 18million for the French LB, deulofeu for 4 million, Mina 27-30mill? - They don't rate gomes very highly at all, I bet we get him for 40mill if not less
If only.........
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

December 04, 2018, 10:57:12 PM
Reply #154

D15TIN

If only.........
This is the same player they wanted to sell in the summer, but we convinced them to loan him to us for 2million, ok he's doing well which will increase his price, but I still think we'll get him for a reasonable enough price, id be shocked if were talking 50mill plus

December 04, 2018, 11:02:37 PM
Reply #155

Martip

Gomes worst season yetLaLiga - BarcelonaMisses out of World Cup

18/05/2018 15:35 CESTEn EspaŮol

It has been a tumultuous campaign for Andre Gomes that has now been capped by his failure to make the World Cup with Portugal.

The man which plays for Barcelona now is a far cry from the one who performed so well at Valencia with him now struggling to break into a crowded midfield.

What's more, whenever Gomes did get a runout in 2017/18, he often failed to meet expectations and was met with jeers and boos from his own fans, having enough of a detrimental effect on his mental wellbeing that he went public on his problems midway through the season.

And this latest snub from national team boss Fernando Santos came as a big blow to Barcelona's hopes of selling the 24-year-old in the coming transfer market.

Given that they paid 35 million euros plus 20m euros in add-ons for Gomes, the Azulgrana realise that his absence from the World Cup will only serve to force his price down among a smaller pool of prospective buyers.

Clubs in Italy are said to be monitoring the player and are hoping to use his quiet summer in their advantage.

Barcelona already plan on Gomes' sale bringing in less funds that initially hoped and a fee of around 21m euros would cover much of their initial expenditure.

Ok it's from 6 months ago but still shows how desperate they were to get shut of him.

December 04, 2018, 11:10:44 PM
Reply #156

D15TIN

were going to do more business with them in the future anyway, theres probably a few theyre looking at getting rid of, id be more than happy to take a couple more off them, given the quality of what they've sold to us this summer.

It's in their best interests not to rip us off tbh

December 05, 2018, 01:02:13 AM
Reply #157

Macca77

He'll be our record buy I reckon

December 05, 2018, 01:09:53 AM
Reply #158

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
He'll be our record buy I reckon

going to break it twice in the summer. Gomes and a striker :o
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

December 05, 2018, 01:20:15 AM
Reply #159

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Whatís amazing is that in every game heís played so far heís performed about 15% better than in the last.

Canít wait to see what he does to Newcastle.

December 05, 2018, 01:27:55 AM
Reply #160

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Whatís amazing is that in every game heís played so far heís performed about 15% better than in the last.

Canít wait to see what he does to Newcastle.

Don't fucking jinx it!!!!!!!!
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 05, 2018, 01:32:31 AM
Reply #161

Alanvideo

................I reckon you're right
We are special ,we are Everton.