December 12, 2018, 06:18:42 PM

Author Topic: [News]Silva hopes Evertonians have seen an improvement on recent visits to Anfield  (Read 907 times)

December 04, 2018, 12:58:19 AM
Reply #15

Mouse

The greatest comfort I take from the weekend is that maybe we are not too late to join the party. I was worried that Moshiri and his investment had arrived too late to get anywhere the likes of them, City, Arsenal and even Spurs. Then we had the lost Koeman/Allardyce years. Ever the optimist, I thought we'd blown it and all we could hope for is a bit of quality football and possibly the odd visit to Wembley.

But, from what we've shown away to Arsenal, Utd and now the derby, I feel a renewed confidence that we can bridge the gap between best of the rest and forcing Sky to move to a Top 7. In a matter of months and one transfer window Silva and Brands have transformed the club in terms of personnel, attitude, ambition and character.

The possibility of next season after another full transfer window is genuinely exciting.

December 04, 2018, 01:48:31 AM
Reply #16

Evertonian in NC

What was that celebration Klopp??? Seriously celebrating a lucky goal like that. How low are they?
Looked just like a rodeo clown.

Take away the "looked just like" and you're spot on.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

December 04, 2018, 08:21:22 PM
Reply #17

Faceatthefence

What was that celebration Klopp??? Seriously celebrating a lucky goal like that. How low are they?
Looked just like a rodeo clown.
Class and dignity Moyes once said and Marco has that in spades,its not like they havent got form...fowler snorting,suarez fake dive and klopps teeth outshining the floodlights.No class over there mate,just a clamour by the media to roll out anyone who will back the scum.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.