December 12, 2018, 05:33:00 PM

Author Topic: [News]Lookman could start against Newcastle  (Read 326 times)

December 04, 2018, 09:15:01 PM
Read 326 times

NewsBot

Global Moderator
Lookman could start against Newcastle

Everton boss Marco Silva says that Ademola Lookman could come in to the Everton side to face Newcastle United at Goodison Park tomorrow.

Source: Lookman could start against Newcastle

December 04, 2018, 09:59:40 PM
Reply #1

gizzblue

Lookman could start against Newcastle

Everton boss Marco Silva says that Ademola Lookman could come in to the Everton side to face Newcastle United at Goodison Park tomorrow.

Source: Lookman could start against Newcastle

He deserves a start ....hope he gets it and grabs it with both hands ....
bag a hatrick Ade lad lolol
Born not made a blue .

16 hours ago
Reply #2

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Hardly set the world alight during his 30 mins on the pitch against Watford, decent squad player at the mo
will get better, but not the game changer that some on here have suggested just yet, should be satisfied to start on the bench for the immediate future.

15 hours ago
Reply #3

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Yesterday was the first time he has come on as a sub and been lacklustre (in recent games he's featured in), and you have to expect some up and downs in form at that age.

Overall he's impressed me more this season than the times I've seen him before. That said, being a PL starter is a different ask and I think he'll be used mostly as a sub for a while yet. Although he'll probably get the chance for another start over the Christmas period if the games are coming fast.

I think Silva has used him well so far, particularly given he had almost no pre-season.