December 12, 2018, 06:35:19 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Watford  (Read 6708 times)

December 07, 2018, 01:13:46 AM
Read 6708 times

Gash

Global Moderator
Need to make the most of this and get some momentum for the Christmas period, they're on a terrible run of form.

December 07, 2018, 01:20:05 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone watched them much?

Im dreading this a bit now after last night, mad to call it this because what are we really aiming for but, must win?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 07, 2018, 01:27:20 AM
Reply #2

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Important game, they might be on a bad run, but our confidence seems to be in the toilet a bit at the moment and we had too many looked out of sorts last game.

3 pts would be big right now.

December 07, 2018, 01:28:30 AM
Reply #3

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Think they will play a pretty open game which should suit us. Not expecting a Newcastle defensive set up. Still a tough game to win though.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 07, 2018, 01:45:30 AM
Reply #4

bluenuck

Im dreading this a bit now after last night, mad to call it this because what are we really aiming for but, must win?

It's a must win.

For many reasons, but the biggest one I can think of is we need to stay as high in the table as possible because we need to attract a very good striker come Jan. or the summer.

December 07, 2018, 02:02:58 AM
Reply #5

D15TIN

I’m dreading this a bit now after last night, mad to call it this because what are we really aiming for but, must win?
physical side, they probably wont sit in like Newcastle do, they play 4222 usually. I think theyre on a bad run of form, after starting well

December 07, 2018, 02:06:50 AM
Reply #6

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Powerful side these like.

Got some absolute championship standard players though.

Craig Cathcart ffs

December 07, 2018, 02:09:51 AM
Reply #7

sam of the south

Craig Cathcart ffs

Cue a brace from the irrepressible Craig Cathcart
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

December 07, 2018, 02:15:06 AM
Reply #8

Cozzie

Deulofeu is gonna bag isn't he?

Lets just get that out the way.

December 07, 2018, 02:17:16 AM
Reply #9

D15TIN

Craig Cathcart ffs
Weird side, some real crap at the back, but then likes of Doucoure Capoue deulofeu perreria, even deeney can be a handful

December 07, 2018, 02:26:33 AM
Reply #10

Fynci

Weird side, some real crap at the back, but then likes of Doucoure Capoue deulofeu perreria, even deeney can be a handful

Capoue still has a 1 match ban, unless it was overturned and I missed it.

December 07, 2018, 02:59:14 AM
Reply #11

Toffee1

Capoue still has a 1 match ban, unless it was overturned and I missed it.

The article is two days old but I think (and I could be wrong) he will miss our game regardless of any appeal being successful.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11686/11571587/watford-challenge-fas-decision-to-uphold-etienne-capoue-red-card-vs-leicester
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 03:01:39 AM by Toffee1 »

December 07, 2018, 03:24:03 AM
Reply #12

Lxxx

Considering Newcastle kicked and bullied us out of any rhythm last night and Watford have some big grocks too it could be another difficult game, especially if Richarlison is targeted as I presume he will be.

December 07, 2018, 03:30:26 AM
Reply #13

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Deulofeu very high up on the players I should think are crap but actually love dearly list.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 07, 2018, 03:32:02 AM
Reply #14

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Deulofeu very high up on the players I should think are crap but actually love dearly list.

Hed get in our team on the right, wouldnt he?