November 16, 2019, 08:08:43 AM

Author Topic: Gana Get Replaced?  (Read 13385 times)

January 16, 2019, 11:00:58 PM
Reply #195

plumber

I don't think anyone is saying Gana is crap at all. Maybe if our team was blessed with a wonderful midfield with attacking players who can score goals, then a "water carrier" like him, even one who often passes to the opposition, would be fine. Obviously he can't be sold without a decent replacement. Some people are intolerant of opinions different from their own.

He doesn't often passes to opposition and it's not opinion, it's a fact.

January 16, 2019, 11:10:00 PM
Reply #196

everton1952

Don't be silly. It is not "fact" it is merely your opinion. You are perfectly entitled to hold that opinion too.

January 16, 2019, 11:23:01 PM
Reply #197

Cereal Killer

I don't think anyone is saying Gana is crap at all

If you can't pass accurately you can't be good enough for this league. Running around, closing down, breaking up play is not much use if you give the ball back to the opposition. Championship is OK for him. He cost us little from a relegated club.

Are you two separate people on the same account?!  ???

January 16, 2019, 11:28:01 PM
Reply #198

Macca77

PSG prefer Dacoure apparently

January 16, 2019, 11:48:26 PM
Reply #199

everton1952

Are you two separate people on the same account?!  ???
No. I am trying to track back from a get rid mentality just because he annoys me so much with his bad passing. In our last game he passed straight to a Bournemouth player about 10 yards away. The reality is he would be fine if he had top players around him, and his limitations would be less problematic.  If it was true that a monster bid was coming in. then it would be good business to sell as long as a better replacement can be found.

January 16, 2019, 11:51:47 PM
Reply #200

plumber

Don't be silly. It is not "fact" it is merely your opinion. You are perfectly entitled to hold that opinion too.

His passing accuracy is 86% this season. It's a fact. Or in your opinion it's 38?

January 17, 2019, 02:01:20 PM
Reply #201

Toddacelli

Davies is one of the best in the squad at moving without the ball and making himself available to his teammates.

This - all day long.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

January 17, 2019, 02:09:54 PM
Reply #202

BlueNoseMike

I'm saying this as a big gana fan but

It's not necessarily that he's passing is inaccurate in terms of giving the ball away. For me his passing isn't quite spot on.

Quite often a player will have check his run because ganas pass was slightly behind. Also the passes aren't crisp enough. I think it's a reason we all jizzed at gomes first few games. His passing was quick and crisp and super accurate.

You see the top 3 at the moment and every pass is spot on. Bang exactly where they want it to be. And super fast. Gana is not a great passer of the ball lads. Despite What the stats say. He's not the only one btw. And he makes up for it woth his other attributes. But the top midfielders for the top sides are several brackets above gana for passing.

And because they are they keep the ball better and don't necessarily need someone with ganas qualities defensively.

January 17, 2019, 05:22:52 PM
Reply #203

UnsyisaRhino

I wonder what his pass accuracy is when he's passing forward rather than across the back.