October 18, 2019, 02:00:43 PM

Author Topic: Gana Get Replaced?  (Read 13139 times)

January 09, 2019, 08:30:30 PM
Reply #90

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
The only worry really is how reliant we are on him. Lot of responsibility for a new player.

Presume if like for like wasn’t around we’d mould to the new balance of styles.

January 09, 2019, 09:15:36 PM
Reply #91

Cereal Killer

Presume if like for like wasn’t around we’d mould to the new balance of styles lose 6-2 more often

January 09, 2019, 09:30:06 PM
Reply #92

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Presume if like for like wasn’t around we’d mould to the new balance of styles.

Yeah I think so but either way it means a period of uncertainty coming up.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 09, 2019, 10:02:11 PM
Reply #93

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah I think so but either way it means a period of uncertainty coming up.

Oh yeah.

Always remains easier to sell good players than it is to buy them.

January 10, 2019, 12:10:12 AM
Reply #94

sam of the south

So, is Gana really a gonner?

No, I don’t think Arsenal are interested 🤔
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

January 11, 2019, 01:22:30 PM
Reply #95

Thomas

Yeah he's much better with the ball than he's given credit and he tries to go forward even if it is playing the simple pass
For me he can't pass a ball and continuously gives the ball away.

I didn't like Gareth Barry and I have never liked Gana. Both got way more credit than they deserved.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

January 11, 2019, 01:26:33 PM
Reply #96

Ramjam

I didn't like Gareth Barry and I have never liked Gana. Both got way more credit than they deserved.

Gareth Barry was a class act mate and there’s no denying that, Gana is limited in his passing but his breaking up opponents play is probably in the top 5 in the world game

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 11, 2019, 01:47:49 PM
Reply #97

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

And yet you love Scott Broon? I understand your point of ‘evertonians overrate effort and underrate guile’ but your actual judgement of players under that is fucking woeful man.

Also, fun fact : since 2016/17 season, Gylfi Sigurdsson has provided 0.07 more key passes per 90 than Idrissa ‘can’t pass a ball’ Gana Gueye.

I’ve contributed to the view that Gana is limited but in the same breath, he’s underrated and at times has held this side together. I hope he goes to Paris for £35m and wins titles.

Edit : p.s Gareth Barry was better than Andre Gomes.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 11, 2019, 01:57:42 PM
Reply #98

Macca77

Gareth Barry is irreplaceable, amazing player for us, and yet he got plenty of stick from the fans as well

January 11, 2019, 04:02:15 PM
Reply #99

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/latest-update-idrissa-gueyes-everton-15662369

At the end it says we’d be open to a sale in the summer as part of a midfield “revamp”.

January 11, 2019, 04:38:12 PM
Reply #100

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/latest-update-idrissa-gueyes-everton-15662369

At the end it says we’d be open to a sale in the summer as part of a midfield “revamp”.

I like this.

It’s why we should just consider this season a bit of a write off
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 11, 2019, 04:38:16 PM
Reply #101

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I really liked Barry. Passing range was quite a surprise. Suppose I’d never really taken much notice of him before he arrived. Just one of those players I guess.

January 11, 2019, 04:40:34 PM
Reply #102

Thomas

And yet you love Scott Broon? I understand your point of ‘evertonians overrate effort and underrate guile’ but your actual judgement of players under that is fucking woeful man.

Also, fun fact : since 2016/17 season, Gylfi Sigurdsson has provided 0.07 more key passes per 90 than Idrissa ‘can’t pass a ball’ Gana Gueye.

I’ve contributed to the view that Gana is limited but in the same breath, he’s underrated and at times has held this side together. I hope he goes to Paris for £35m and wins titles.

Edit : p.s Gareth Barry was better than Andre Gomes.

Broony as a cult hero/player who would go through a brick wall for Celtic. As a footballing talent he's made the best of his many limitations.

But when I had my season ticket last year I watched Gana continously give the ball away.

Its telling Sigurdsson who can play a bit is getting loads of shit just like Barkley/Stones did whilst Davies, Barry and Gana got all the love in the world. This is something people are starting to say on this forum too especially in the most recent TD thread.

January 11, 2019, 04:41:50 PM
Reply #103

Waltzer

I really liked Barry. Passing range was quite a surprise. Suppose I'd never really taken much notice of him before he arrived. Just one of those players I guess.
I think he's similar to Milner, when he's one of your own you really appreciate his consistency, professionalism, leadership and dedication, but like you said a lot of what he did goes unnoticed to those outside your club.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

January 11, 2019, 04:44:19 PM
Reply #104

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Broony as a cult hero/player who would go through a brick wall for Celtic. As a footballing talent he's made the best of his many limitations.

But when I had my season ticket last year I watched Gana continously give the ball away.

Its telling Sigurdsson who can play a bit is getting loads of shit just like Barkley/Stones did whilst Davies, Barry and Gana got all the love in the world. This is something people are starting to say on this forum too especially in the most recent TD thread.

Every discussion is a circle with you Thomas my old mate.

Who loves Tom Davies on this forum tell me please cause all I see is people slating a 20 year old with 9 appearances this year.