October 14, 2019, 07:47:58 PM

Author Topic: Gana Get Replaced?  (Read 13071 times)

December 22, 2018, 12:26:19 AM
Read 13071 times

Martip

Paris Saint-Germain have reportedly held talks with Everton midfielder Idrissa Gueye about a potential move to France.

According to French football journalist Matt Spiro, the Ligue 1 heavyweights are eyeing up a move to sign a central midfielder in January.

He reports that they have identified Liverpool’s Fabinho, Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas and Gueye as potential targets ahead of the transfer window.

The French side have been lacking in the middle of the park somewhat this season, with the bargain signing of free agent Lassana Diarra not enough to provide sufficient cover in Thomas Tuchel’s squad.

December 22, 2018, 03:04:54 AM
Reply #1

Martip

Vastly over rated. If we are to move on as a team we need an upgrade on him. I like the guy btw but he has found his level.

Sent from my SM-G935F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app
You vastly underate him tbh. It's no coincidence a team the quality of PSG are after him and his stats are up there as some of the best in Europe for his position. It's not his fault we lack creativity and it's not fair to expect him to create.

January 07, 2019, 10:40:02 PM
Reply #2

Martip

Sounds like it could be barrios in and Gana out.

Very shrewd business.
I wonder at what point Morgan realises he maybe needs to consider moving on. Sad as it sounds I'm not sure he's even arsed.

January 07, 2019, 11:47:37 PM
Reply #3

Martip

Has anyone seen much of this guy and if so is he any good? The only stats overseen are some poor passing figures which I quickly closed.

January 09, 2019, 02:00:08 AM
Reply #4

Martip

Morgan can step in....like a new signing  :headbang:

January 15, 2019, 08:53:38 PM
Reply #5

Martip

If you can't pass accurately you can't be good enough for this league. Running around, closing down, breaking up play is not much use if you give the ball back to the opposition. Championship is OK for him. He cost us little from a relegated club.
What the absolute fuck.