October 20, 2019, 06:27:40 PM

Author Topic: Gana Get Replaced?  (Read 13171 times)

December 12, 2018, 12:47:22 AM
Reply #15

Waltzer

It's this and more of this.

Against about say ~12 teams in the league he's awesome.

Put him up against that shite Newcastle side and he's just atrocious. Silva needs to notice this and bring Davies on at the half when teams do that to us. At least he tries to make the forward pass.

I don't want him gone till we sort out the box to box mid, and even our attacking mid.
Agree with what you're saying, but Davies isn't the answer!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

December 12, 2018, 01:49:14 AM
Reply #16

eyesalwaysblue

He's a horse for a certain coarse, bit like Sigg for me, some games he's  ineffective others very good, does seem to be giving the ball away a lot lately though..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 12, 2018, 06:17:16 PM
Reply #17

Bluenose 91

Was great up until the last couple of games like the rest of them.

Someone said it in another thread but that fucking Derby seems to have killed us.

December 22, 2018, 12:26:19 AM
Reply #18

Martip

Paris Saint-Germain have reportedly held talks with Everton midfielder Idrissa Gueye about a potential move to France.

According to French football journalist Matt Spiro, the Ligue 1 heavyweights are eyeing up a move to sign a central midfielder in January.

He reports that they have identified Liverpool’s Fabinho, Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas and Gueye as potential targets ahead of the transfer window.

The French side have been lacking in the middle of the park somewhat this season, with the bargain signing of free agent Lassana Diarra not enough to provide sufficient cover in Thomas Tuchel’s squad.

December 22, 2018, 12:30:35 AM
Reply #19

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

The French side have been lacking in the middle of the park somewhat this season, with the bargain signing of free agent Lassana Diarra not enough to provide sufficient cover in Thomas Tuchel’s squad.

*sarcastically shocked face*

December 22, 2018, 12:36:00 AM
Reply #20

D15TIN

I would like to see Silva do a little more experimenting with combinations in midfield.

Gana/Gomes/Davies (for matches where we need Gomes' pressure resistance and a little more bite defensively)
Gana/Gomes/Bernard (to see how we fare with a different playmaker)
Gomes/Davies/Sigurdsson or Bernard (for when we're going to have a lot of the ball)

We're in a pretty stable position overall. A little bit of tinkering could help us develop some tactical variations for dealing with different types of matches.
I think youll see that over this Christmas period

December 22, 2018, 12:37:09 AM
Reply #21

kramer0

I like how they slid Fabregas' name in there between Fabinho and Gana like he's the same type of player.

December 22, 2018, 01:07:01 AM
Reply #22

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I think he’s great but would be up for selling him.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

December 22, 2018, 01:09:35 AM
Reply #23

kramer0

I think he’s great but would be up for selling him.

Agreed. He's having a great season since he's being used properly but we're going to have to replace him soon anyway.

If PSG make a good offer, we should take it.

December 22, 2018, 01:33:12 AM
Reply #24

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
35+ if we can guarantee a replacement.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 22, 2018, 01:59:41 AM
Reply #25

Cereal Killer

They've held talks? Without our permission? Either that's bull or tapping up....  :whistle:

December 22, 2018, 02:22:42 AM
Reply #26

Macca77

Big bucks if they want him

December 22, 2018, 02:38:23 AM
Reply #27

Thomas

Vastly over rated. If we are to move on as a team we need an upgrade on him. I like the guy btw but he has found his level.

Sent from my SM-G935F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

December 22, 2018, 02:40:58 AM
Reply #28

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Vastly over rated. If we are to move on as a team we need an upgrade on him. I like the guy btw but he has found his level.

Yet you’ve just said we should try and get Danny drink water.

Come on man.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

December 22, 2018, 03:04:54 AM
Reply #29

Martip

You vastly underate him tbh. It's no coincidence a team the quality of PSG are after him and his stats are up there as some of the best in Europe for his position. It's not his fault we lack creativity and it's not fair to expect him to create.