October 19, 2019, 04:43:18 AM

Author Topic: Gana Get Replaced?  (Read 13146 times)

December 11, 2018, 07:53:04 PM
Read 13146 times

Cereal Killer

I think Gueye has been fantastic for us.

When he came in he was exactly what we needed and what we were missing.

Having said all that - I'm finding him really frustrating this season. He seems to give possession away almost as much as he wins it back - with his age being a factor too, I'm ready to see a replacement come in for him.

Am I in the minority?

He doesn't need replacing, we just need an alternative who is more comfortable in possession to play against those teams that sit deep and don't really try and do anything of note attacking wise

December 22, 2018, 01:59:41 AM
Reply #1

Cereal Killer

They've held talks? Without our permission? Either that's bull or tapping up....  :whistle:

January 09, 2019, 09:15:36 PM
Reply #2

Cereal Killer

Presume if like for like wasn’t around we’d mould to the new balance of styles lose 6-2 more often

January 14, 2019, 03:41:00 PM
Reply #3

Cereal Killer

Reports suggesting Tuchel has already spoke to him, if that's the case then it's tapping up

Doesn't apply to the big clubs remember

January 15, 2019, 05:26:55 PM
Reply #4

Cereal Killer

If you can't pass accurately you can't be good enough for this league. Running around, closing down, breaking up play is not much use if you give the ball back to the opposition. Championship is OK for him. He cost us little from a relegated club.

Yes, must be so useless and offer nothing that one of the richest clubs in the world wants to purchase him  ::)

January 16, 2019, 11:23:01 PM
Reply #5

Cereal Killer

I don't think anyone is saying Gana is crap at all

If you can't pass accurately you can't be good enough for this league. Running around, closing down, breaking up play is not much use if you give the ball back to the opposition. Championship is OK for him. He cost us little from a relegated club.

Are you two separate people on the same account?!  ???