October 19, 2019, 05:14:15 PM

Author Topic: Gana Get Replaced?  (Read 13151 times)

January 14, 2019, 03:50:24 PM
Reply #120

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Imagine watching this midfield with big James McCarthy in there, haha Jesus.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 14, 2019, 03:53:29 PM
Reply #121

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Doucoure has told Lequipe that he is leaving Watford. Only linked with us and PSG. If Gana is off to PSG then 2+2 = 345.....
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 14, 2019, 03:56:55 PM
Reply #122

Waltzer

If for 30 m let him go , Mcarthy will do untill the end of the season.

I agree in principle, theres just no evidence to suggest he'll make it to the end of the season

January 14, 2019, 04:36:10 PM
Reply #123

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
If for 30 m let him go , Mcarthy will do untill the end of the season.

No he bloody wont.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 14, 2019, 04:37:53 PM
Reply #124

Macca77

Schneiderlin's time to shine

Hahahaha

January 14, 2019, 04:50:45 PM
Reply #125

ajax_andy

If for 30 m let him go , Mcarthy will do untill the end of the first half of his come back game.

January 14, 2019, 04:58:10 PM
Reply #126

sam of the south

If we dont get a really good replacement in that midfield without Gana is a train wreck
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

January 14, 2019, 05:01:30 PM
Reply #127

Ramjam

I think if Gana goes so does the FA Cup dream

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 14, 2019, 05:12:09 PM
Reply #128

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Dont think he will go without a replacement coming in.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

January 14, 2019, 05:27:23 PM
Reply #129

sam of the south

Brands wont let him go in this window unless hes confident that his replacement is either a younger, like for like superhuman ball winner, or a player with superior qualities in other areas
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

January 14, 2019, 05:48:24 PM
Reply #130

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Brands wont let him go in this window unless hes confident that his replacement is either a younger, like for like superhuman ball winner, or a player with superior qualities in other areas

Or if the offer is too good.

January 14, 2019, 05:49:33 PM
Reply #131

sam of the south

Or if the offer is too good.

I wonder what we would view as too good to turn down
Henry David Thoreau

January 14, 2019, 05:50:24 PM
Reply #132

Waltzer

If the rumours are true that hes had talks with Tuchel, looking for a house in Paris etc then I think we're probably at the point of needing to negotiate the sale. Going to PSG for him would be absolutely amazing and something he warrants for years of dedication. Yes, he will be a loss for us (but not irreplaceable), but you'd have to ask where his head would be after the transfer window closes if this does fall through.

I get that hes under contract, but hes not and Evertonian, hes given his all for us and any of us in that position would want the same.

January 14, 2019, 06:59:21 PM
Reply #133

Dr. Sponge

Is Baningime fit again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

January 14, 2019, 07:23:08 PM
Reply #134

bigmanbob

If we sell him for 30 m, I bet my right gonad we'll have to pay more than that for his replacement