January 18, 2019, 03:46:55 PM

Author Topic: Gana Get Replaced?  (Read 8857 times)

January 14, 2019, 07:46:44 PM
Reply #135

eugene

If we sell him for £30 m, I bet my right gonad we'll have to pay more than that for his replacement
Of course we will this is Everton, not in it to make money mate!

January 14, 2019, 08:12:12 PM
Reply #136

Nicco

Doesn't apply to the big clubs remember
True. But there is always FFP at least

Sent from my FRD-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Jönköpings Södra IF

January 14, 2019, 08:54:42 PM
Reply #137

Gash

Global Moderator
If we sell him for £30 m, I bet my right gonad we'll have to pay more than that for his replacement

If it's someone younger and as good or could turn out to be as good then it's no problem if we do.

January 14, 2019, 08:56:52 PM
Reply #138

Elgoodo1978

Unless Joe Parkinson has got his knee fixed, I think we'll struggle without him

January 14, 2019, 09:08:31 PM
Reply #139

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Unless Joe Parkinson has got his knee fixed, I think we'll struggle without him

😭 absolute tragedy he finished when he did. Probably my second favourite ever Everton player
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 14, 2019, 11:15:33 PM
Reply #140

eugene

absolute tragedy he finished when he did. Probably my second favourite ever Everton player
Yes loved joe Parkinson quality

January 15, 2019, 05:15:46 PM
Reply #141

everton1952

If you can't pass accurately you can't be good enough for this league. Running around, closing down, breaking up play is not much use if you give the ball back to the opposition. Championship is OK for him. He cost us little from a relegated club. 

January 15, 2019, 05:26:55 PM
Reply #142

Cereal Killer

If you can't pass accurately you can't be good enough for this league. Running around, closing down, breaking up play is not much use if you give the ball back to the opposition. Championship is OK for him. He cost us little from a relegated club.

Yes, must be so useless and offer nothing that one of the richest clubs in the world wants to purchase him  ::)

January 15, 2019, 05:33:38 PM
Reply #143

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Genuinely one of the worst posts I’ve read on here.

January 15, 2019, 05:40:04 PM
Reply #144

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

Wow, just wow
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

January 15, 2019, 05:55:19 PM
Reply #145

Mac934

WTF? That has to be a piss take post.
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one!

January 15, 2019, 06:01:26 PM
Reply #146

everton1952

No piss take at all. Why do you lap up media rubbish about PSG etc etc. and trot it out like it was fact? Mind you if they really do want to pay the media quoted price then wow grab the money.   

January 15, 2019, 06:01:48 PM
Reply #147

Lazarou

Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

January 15, 2019, 06:16:48 PM
Reply #148

Thornton_19

No piss take at all. Why do you lap up media rubbish about PSG etc etc. and trot it out like it was fact? Mind you if they really do want to pay the media quoted price then wow grab the money.   
Did you witness the Spurs game when he was missing? That should tell you all you need to know about how valuable he is to our first 11.

Your post is absolute rubbish mate.

January 15, 2019, 06:42:18 PM
Reply #149

Mac934

Where have I mentioned PSG or 'trotted' it out like fact? I just can't believe your original post. But, if that's how you see him, so be it.
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one!