October 19, 2019, 06:50:15 PM

Author Topic: Gana Get Replaced?  (Read 13152 times)

January 15, 2019, 05:15:46 PM
Read 13152 times

everton1952

If you can't pass accurately you can't be good enough for this league. Running around, closing down, breaking up play is not much use if you give the ball back to the opposition. Championship is OK for him. He cost us little from a relegated club. 

January 15, 2019, 06:01:26 PM
Reply #1

everton1952

No piss take at all. Why do you lap up media rubbish about PSG etc etc. and trot it out like it was fact? Mind you if they really do want to pay the media quoted price then wow grab the money.   

January 16, 2019, 10:54:58 PM
Reply #2

everton1952

I don't think anyone is saying Gana is crap at all. Maybe if our team was blessed with a wonderful midfield with attacking players who can score goals, then a "water carrier" like him, even one who often passes to the opposition, would be fine. Obviously he can't be sold without a decent replacement. Some people are intolerant of opinions different from their own.

January 16, 2019, 11:10:00 PM
Reply #3

everton1952

Don't be silly. It is not "fact" it is merely your opinion. You are perfectly entitled to hold that opinion too.

January 16, 2019, 11:48:26 PM
Reply #4

everton1952

Are you two separate people on the same account?!  ???
No. I am trying to track back from a get rid mentality just because he annoys me so much with his bad passing. In our last game he passed straight to a Bournemouth player about 10 yards away. The reality is he would be fine if he had top players around him, and his limitations would be less problematic.  If it was true that a monster bid was coming in. then it would be good business to sell as long as a better replacement can be found.