September 15, 2019, 09:46:35 PM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun  (Read 8515 times)

Shogun and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

December 12, 2018, 09:44:25 PM
Reply #30

Waltzer

We will hopefully have Onyekuru as well next season.
Starting to think we'll never see him, he's not really setting the world alight it's he. Personally rather see Vlasic return as I think he could be a real asset

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

December 12, 2018, 09:48:19 PM
Reply #31

Hawkandro

Starting to think we'll never see him, he's not really setting the world alight it's he. Personally rather see Vlasic return as I think he could be a real asset

4 goals in 13 games so far this season.

Vlasic just won the CSKA player of the month for the 3rd month in a row.

Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

December 12, 2018, 09:50:08 PM
Reply #32

BlueBeagle

Onyekuru... Pretty sure he's going to follow in the footpath of Everton great David Henan

December 12, 2018, 10:19:45 PM
Reply #33

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Rumours he was part of some shady agent dealings. Agreed to buy him on the basis he gets loaned out x times in x years earning us and the agent profit.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 12, 2018, 10:38:15 PM
Reply #34

Macca77

Vlasic looking great and winning player of the month in a very poor league means fuck all, Niasse looked amazing there as well

December 12, 2018, 11:46:29 PM
Reply #35

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Would you have Morata?

I would you know. Needs an arm round him and the pressure off a bit imo.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 12, 2018, 11:50:24 PM
Reply #36

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Would you have Morata?

All day.

Hed smash it here.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

December 13, 2018, 12:03:28 AM
Reply #37

Bluedylan

Bit concerned with how fragile his confidence seems to be, and a few times I've seen Chelsea, it's been like he's not even on the pitch and they're playing with 10 men.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

December 13, 2018, 12:25:25 AM
Reply #38

Paddockoldie

Vlasic looking great and winning player of the month in a very poor league means fuck all, Niasse looked amazing there as well

Exactly Macca

December 13, 2018, 02:14:42 AM
Reply #39

Waltzer

But Niasse never did, he had 1 purple patch, everyone jumped on the bandwagon based on those lies that he was player of the year. Vlasic is performing well domestically and in Europe and is still only 21

December 13, 2018, 02:23:58 AM
Reply #40

Shogun

Administrator
Morata is shite.

December 13, 2018, 02:26:28 AM
Reply #41

Jamokachi

Niasse looked amazing there as well

That's a bit of a fucking stretch like haha.

December 13, 2018, 02:46:57 AM
Reply #42

eyesalwaysblue

Would you have Morata?

Very talented but seems to weigh himself down a bit mentally, we'd be just what his doctor would order..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 13, 2018, 02:55:15 AM
Reply #43

Shogun

Administrator
Despite what Roberto Martinez thought, Niasse never actually won player of the year in Russia.

December 13, 2018, 03:05:38 AM
Reply #44

eugene

Despite what Roberto Martinez thought, Niasse never actually won player of the year in Russia.
To be honest I think we where all sold a bit of a pig in the poke on Niasse, yes I love his infectious smile yes I love the way he soldiered on when he was treated like shit but no I dont like his camel lairds style of football.