September 15, 2019, 09:09:02 PM

Author Topic: Cenk Tosun  (Read 8512 times)

Mcgolpin and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

December 13, 2018, 06:16:34 PM
Reply #60

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Could get loads of players better than Walcott.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

December 13, 2018, 06:23:37 PM
Reply #61

Shogun

Administrator
Lozano will be 24 at the start of next season, fits the bill.

December 13, 2018, 06:36:03 PM
Reply #62

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Your'e right in terms of skill and speed he would be very expensive to better and if we could find the key to keeping him in a game for 90 instead of bursts here and there, we would have a top drawer player in him.

Thatís what arsenal thought, for like ten years.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 13, 2018, 06:42:44 PM
Reply #63

eyesalwaysblue

Thatís what arsenal thought, for like ten years.
And a bus load of England managers, if there was a key he would still be at Arsenal, his ways just have to be expected and used to suit, which i'm sure he will be when we bring more in and he will be quite happy that way.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 13, 2018, 07:05:13 PM
Reply #64

stirlingblue

Lozano will be 24 at the start of next season, fits the bill.

Heís also almost exclusively linked with Champions league level clubs.

Off the top of my head Iíve seen Liverpool, Spurs, Inter Milan and Barcelona and I donít even follow transfer rumours.

Iím sure Brands is great, but nobody is moving to Everton over CL football at 24 just because he knows Brands. Football players careers are too short for that sort of loyalty.

December 13, 2018, 07:10:31 PM
Reply #65

stirlingblue

Could get loads of players better than Walcott.

Name some that we could realistically sign.

Both in terms of wanting to come here and for the price range, no way weíre spunking 40m+ on a RW when weíre in desperate need of a number 9

December 13, 2018, 07:36:49 PM
Reply #66

Mayor Farnum

We don't move the ball quickly enough to get the best out of Walcott.
Something clever written by someone else.

December 13, 2018, 07:44:54 PM
Reply #67

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Tbh Walcott isnít really the issue. Heís a fine prem level player for now that we are happy to take the hit on. But we should obviously be looking for someone to take over and improve long term on that side.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 13, 2018, 08:20:40 PM
Reply #68

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Both in terms of wanting to come here and for the price range, no way weíre spunking 40m+ on a RW when weíre in desperate need of a number 9

Thereís loads mate.

Itís what we signed Brands for. To attract that type of player here.

December 13, 2018, 08:27:55 PM
Reply #69

blue1948

Name them then .That is all he asked .

December 13, 2018, 08:28:56 PM
Reply #70

Waltzer

That Aston Villa winger is doing pretty decent, 2 goals and 3 assists in 14 games. Just recovered from a bad knee injury though..........

December 13, 2018, 08:33:04 PM
Reply #71

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Name them then .That is all he asked .

Why? Marcel Brands will have a list as long as your arm, thatís all that matters.

Adds nothing to the discussion to list a load of players most people wonít have heard of.

December 13, 2018, 09:57:41 PM
Reply #72

stirlingblue

Why? Marcel Brands will have a list as long as your arm, that's all that matters.

Adds nothing to the discussion to list a load of players most people won't have heard of.

If weíre talking about their current level, Iím not having that theres somehow a magical list of unknown players that are better than Walcott that we havenít heard of or the rest of the league would be signing them.

Brands is a good scout with an established network but heís far from the only one.

December 13, 2018, 10:05:26 PM
Reply #73

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Sisto, Ziyech, Neres, Bergwijn, Augustin, Alain-Maxime, Pepe, Gelson, Gabigol, Soler, Bertrand Traore, Berardi, Chiesa, tbh Januzaj, Cornet

I dunno really, I donít even dislike Walcott but I donít imagine brands is not aware of the issue

December 13, 2018, 10:09:50 PM
Reply #74

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
If weíre talking about their current level, Iím not having that theres somehow a magical list of unknown players that are better than Walcott that we havenít heard of or the rest of the league would be signing them.

Brands is a good scout with an established network but heís far from the only one.

Come on mate, you honestly think Theo Walcott is the best we can get at the moment.

Iíd be having serious question marks over our director of football if he thought the same.

I like him by the way but heís someone who we can upgrade upon quite easily imo.