October 21, 2019, 06:37:08 AM

Author Topic: Racist chanting  (Read 7935 times)

December 21, 2018, 10:04:38 PM
Reply #30

Bingham Boy

Well how will they explain this old Everton song?

Big Bob Latch had a 10 foot lash so he showed it to the lady next door
She thought it was a snake so she hit it with a rake
And now it's only 5 foot 4

December 21, 2018, 10:07:19 PM
Reply #31

Bingham Boy

Also:
I'll tell you a story about a man named Bob he could score goals with the end of his knob

December 21, 2018, 10:13:52 PM
Reply #32

Toddacelli

Oh Christ.

We're in danger here of it now becoming 'it was a racist stereotype to assume the cock thing was because he was black so now Kick It Out are the racists' and we all disappear up our own arseholes.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

December 21, 2018, 10:16:19 PM
Reply #33

Bluedylan

Also:
I'll tell you a story about a man named Bob he could score goals with the end of his knob

I'd imagine neither of those things would be an issue, because there's never been a history of reducing white men to predatory, sexual animals in the way there has been with black men.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

December 21, 2018, 10:40:51 PM
Reply #34

sam of the south

Great site, lads
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

December 21, 2018, 10:58:45 PM
Reply #35

van der Meyde

Jesus fucking christ.

December 21, 2018, 11:05:39 PM
Reply #36

sam of the south

Jesus fucking christ.

Good ‘ere, innit.

I wonder if Alf Garnett’s still got an NSNO account 🤔
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

December 21, 2018, 11:50:10 PM
Reply #37

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Its not though, its in bad taste,  but ask any person of colour to tell you the racist abuse they've experienced as a child and adult and being told you've got a big cock, or assuming you've got a big cock will not be up there.

"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

December 22, 2018, 12:23:13 AM
Reply #38

sam of the south

Its not though, its in bad taste,  but ask any person of colour to tell you the racist abuse they've experienced as a child and adult and being told you've got a big cock, or assuming you've got a big cock will not be up there.

You probably don’t know that many then.

My brother-in-law told me that growing up in New York and often getting called stupid n****r, and only being praised for his athleticism or perceived outsized genitalia was all part of the same thing.

Painted as an outsider and a meatheaded physical freak is no fun as a kid, and the scars go deep.
Henry David Thoreau

December 22, 2018, 12:29:12 AM
Reply #39

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
You probably don’t know that many then.

My brother-in-law told me that growing up in New York and often getting called stupid n****r, and only being praised for his athleticism or perceived outsized genitalia was all part of the same thing.

Painted as an outsider and a meatheaded physical freak is no fun as a kid, and the scars go deep.

Only my own mother, but granted she doesn't have a cock.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

December 22, 2018, 12:31:10 AM
Reply #40

sam of the south

Only my own mother, but granted she doesn't have a cock.

I’ll take your word for it
Henry David Thoreau

December 22, 2018, 12:33:12 AM
Reply #41

Tinga

I'd imagine neither of those things would be an issue, because there's never been a history of reducing white men to predatory, sexual animals in the way there has been with black men.

...do we really sing it because Mina is black though or because he's 6 foot fucking 5 and probably has a massive dick?

December 22, 2018, 12:34:19 AM
Reply #42

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

...do we really sing it because Mina is black though or because he's 6 foot fucking 5 and probably has a massive dick?

I think it is naive to think that. Its obviously because he is black.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

December 22, 2018, 12:35:54 AM
Reply #43

Tinga

I think it is naive to think that. Its obviously because he is black.

Says who? The only thing offensive here is assuming he loves the lemo because he's Colombian  lolol that however seems to be ok but oh god, not his big dick, hide your wives.

December 22, 2018, 12:38:13 AM
Reply #44

Bluedylan

Says who? The only thing offensive here is assuming he loves the lemo because he's Colombian  lolol that however seems to be ok but oh god, not his big dick, hide your wives.

Do some reading.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.